Chapter 11

Savannah's P.O.V

I was walking past the laundry when I saw Leo and Jordan with a bucket in there. I stopped and walked in realising want they were doing.
"Hey guys." I said walking into the laundry. They both walked in front of the bucket.
"Hi." They said in unison.
"Darren or Ethan?" I asked.
"What?" Leo asked.
"Darren or Ethan?" I repeated.
They stared at me.
I sighed. "The bucket?"
"What bucket?" Jordan asked.
"The bucket behind you, your doing a prank, right?"
"No, we don't do pranks." Leo said.
"Unbelievable," I said. "Your doing a prank on me."
They both smiled sheepishly
"Well I'll help you do one on Ethan."
"What?" They cried in unison.
"I'll help."
"Um, no offence but what do you know about pranking?" Leo asked.
"A lot, have I told you about my brother?" I asked.
"Luke, the only person who didn't hate you." Jordan answered.
"Yes, but he also was a huge jokester and that included pranks as well."
"Wait so you learned from him?"
"Yes and no, my father was a prankster he showed me, but mainly Luke, how to play pranks and use simple ones into advanced ones."
"So you know the bucket one, we were going simple on you, we thought you knew nothing about the world of pranks."
"Well, I do I'll show you some tricks."
They both laughed.
"Tricks, from you?" Leo said between giggles.
"I never underestimate people, even beginners." I said.
"Fine, take it from here, Ethan and Darren are both going out soon show us what you've got."
"I alway love challenges, so who wants a trip to the beach?"

~~~

I walked into the kitchen and saw Ethan and Darren talking. When they saw me Darren shoved a piece of paper into his pocket, the list.
"Sav, what do you want?" Ethan asked me.
"I wanted to ask something, but stop calling me 'Sav'." I said.
"But why not Darren does." Ethan complained.
"Only two people can call me that, because-" I stopped. "-For a reason."
"And?" He asked.
"And, what?"
"What's the reason?" he said.
"Yeah, what's the reason?" Darren egged me on.
I turned to him. "Origin." was I said.
"Origin?" Ethan said confused.
Darren made an 'O' shape with his mouth.
"Never mind, may I ask my question?"
"Sure ask away." he said.
"Well, I was wondering if we could go to the beach there's one not far from here I think and I haven't been to the beach in like 8 or 9 years."
"Yeah, sure why not."
"Thanks!" I said and I hugged both of them, leaving Darren laugh about how red Ethan's blush is.

I walked back to the laundry and found Leo and Jordan in the hallway eavesdropping.
"Nice eavesdropping." I said making my way to the laundry.
"So what are you going to do?" Leo asked.
"Cause you need to impress us if you want to join the brotherhood or brothers." Jordan explained.
"Wait, I'll be apart of the brotherhood?" I asked.
"Of brothers." Leo finished, as Jordan nodded in agreement.
"Really?" I asked.
"Only if you do good."

~~~

"Water, flour and yellow and blue food colouring?" I asked. Placing my hand into the brightly coloured green slime
They both nodded. I tipped it out.
"What was that for it was perfectly fine!" Jordan shouted.
I didn't reply I just went into the kitchen and grabbed a packet. After washing out the bucket I filled it quarter the way up with water and poured the white power from the bag added the food colouring to form a new slime a thicker one.
"What was in the bag?" ask Leo.
"Icing Sugar." I replied. "It's easier to clean."
I took the bucket into Ethan's office and opened the door just wide enough for him to fit through.
"He'll see it. And will be able to fit through." Jordan said.
I grabbed some string and made a trip wire down the bottom.
"That's the idea, the victim, in this case Ethan, will be focused on not bump the door and won't notice the trip wire. They will trip cause the door to open making the bucket fall on them." I explained to them.
They stared at me, gobsmacked.
"Ok, I take back everything I said about you not being able to do pranks, that is in genius!" Leo said.
"Welcome to the brotherhood of brothers, little sister." Jordan said, squashing me into a hug.
I beamed at those statements, as I returned the hug, I was their little sister.

~~~

I was reading in my bedroom as I heard shouting and laughing.
"LEO! JORDAN!"
I saw them running past my window. I got up to see what all the fuss was about. As soon as I had stepped out of my room, I knew what had happened.
Down the boys hallway I saw Ethan and Darren both on the floor. Ethan was covered from head to toe in green icing and Darren was basically dying from laughter.
I couldn't help but laugh. To be honest it was my first prank in years.
I walked down to them, holding in my giggles.
"Leo and Jordan and their pranks." Ethan muttered.
"Leo and Jordan like to do pranks." Darren explained.
"Though this one was good with the trip wire and all." Ethan said.
"Yeah, it was like our's when we were young." Darren said, trailing off.
"IT WAS YOU." Darren shouted.
"Of course not." I said winking at Darren.
"What? I don't believe you." Ethan accused. "Sav, would never do something like that. Right Sav."
"Savannah." I replied.
"It was you, you came up with trip wire trick when we were little, you always came up with the best pranks and this was your trademark special, and besides, Ethan, Leo and Jordan aren't smart enough to think of that."
"Like I said I don't believe you. You wouldn't do such a thing to me would you Sav?" Ethan asked me.
"Like I said," I said sitting down with them. "Of course not." I said smiling sweetly at Ethan.
He started to stand up, saying something about taking a shower, and I shot a cheeky grin at Darren.
"See I was you." Darren said pointing at me.
I put my hands up. "Oh no, I've been caught, I surrender." I said waving my hands in air while laughing.
"Savannah you don't have to take the blame, I know Leo and Jordan did this, and I wouldn't eat that-" Ethan said as I scooped up some icing and put it in my mouth.
"If I were you." He finished.
"Why not it would be a waste." I replied.
"Green flour and water?" Ethan asked.
"You mean green icing?" I asked.
"What?"
"Green Icing." I repeated.
"How did you know?" Ethan asked me.
"According to someone, cough Darren cough, I did the prank."
"But, I know you didn't do the prank, and I refuse to let take the blame."
"What if I openly admit that I did do the prank."
"Ha! See, she admitted it."
"No she didn't and I wouldn't believe her."
"Unbelievable." I muttered under my breath.
"What?" Ethan asked.
"Nothing," I said smiling. "You should probably go clean this," I said gesturing at him covered in icing. "Up."
"Yeah, yeah ok mother."
************************
HELLO EARTHLINGS!
Please don't kill me :(
I know it's been two weeks but I have had lots of tests lately. :(
But I am up to chapter 10 :)
I am going to update later on today or tomorrow again though to make up for the two weeks :)
thank you to all of my readers you guys are the best!!! :)
Vote. Comment. Be a unicorn.
-Fox