Chapter Fourty Two : Plan, Plan, Planning

Y/n's POV:

Grumbling as I unhappily got out of bed, I rolled on some fluffy socks and wrapped a blanket around me to keep me warm. The Weasley family's home didn't have the best heating, thank to Fred and George always breaking it, but if figured out ways to keep me comfortable (even during the most cold of winters). But not that I was complaining, my Dad and I's flat wasn't any better. But I was just glad the Twins weren't there to destroy the only heating we had left.

I checked to the other side of the bed to see Percy gone. He must have left for breakfast, I thought, taking a look at the clock and seeing it was close to ten.

Managing to salvage enough energy to brush my teeth and to get ready, I trudged over to my desk where a familiar looking owl eagerly sat. I felt my stomach drop, seeing the letter attached to it's leg, knowing exactly who it was from.

I made sure to feed the poor Owl generously, seeing as it had probably flown through most of the night, wrapping it in one of Y/o/n's blankets. It chirped up at me happily, helping itself to the nuts and seeds I had handed them and I smiled.

I felt the door slam shut behind me, and I whipped around to see who it was. "Shit, sorry. I didn't mean to slam it that loud." Percy mumbled apologetically.

"It's ok." I laughed, noticing some of the food he held in his hands. "What's all this?" I asked, pointing at the tray.

"Oh well... just some breakfast stuff." He shrugged. "You slept through it and I didn't want to wake you so I thought I'd surprise you with breakfast in bed instead."

A smile quickly grew on my face. "Really? Thank you, that's so sweet!" I greatfully hugged him, giving him a quick squeeze before I pulled away.

Percy hid his face, trying to hide smile by pressing his lips together. I noticed a blush spread up to his neck soon after. "Thank you again, seriously. That's so sweet of you." I picked up one of the chocolate croissants and took a bite, groaning happily at the taste. "Oh I definitely needed these."

Percy smiled. "I'm glad. But what for?"

I hesitated, debating whether or not I should tell him about the letter. Immediately recognising the look on my face, Percy rushed to place the tray down and run to me. "What happened? What's wrong?"

I pointed at the Owl now sitting on the windowsill. "Want to take a guess?"

He sighed. "He sent another one, didn't he?"

"One can only assume." I said, shrugging. "But I don't doubt it."

Percy paused. "Well... what do you want to do? Do you want to read it or get rid of it? I know Fred and George have been meaning to set something on fire."

I laughed at this. "What for?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Fun, I guess. They like setting things on fire."

I laughed again, happily taking another bite of my chocolate croissant. I took another second to think about my options, and choose to read it. I couldn't help but be curious, which in this case was probably a good thing. I didn't need Fred and George setting the house on fire.

I sighed. "You know what? I'll read it. No harm in that."

Percy nodded. "If you're sure."

Gently untying the letter from Liam's owl, my hands began to subconsciously shake as I ripped it open, skimming over the words. After having finished reading it, I then placed the letter face-down on the desk next to me and sighed. "Next time, let's burn it."

Percy, with a painful look of concern on his face, gently placed his hand on top of mine. "It'll be ok, Love. I promise." Tingles spread up my hand from the place where our hands where connected.