twenty eight

21 year old Norie

21 year old Norie.

9 years ago

"sweetheart! Come here! Come here!"Norie called out to 7 year old Megumi who was playing with chalk and water balloons.

They stood outside of Jujutsu Tech on a Friday afternoon, she had a surprise for him which she was so excited about. Norie had ordered Megumi a new bike that was coming in today, since his old one broke because Gojo always took it from the boy and rode it around and the bike couldn't take his adult weight and the seat broke.

And he had also spray painted it blue and it dried in the brakes causing them not to work anymore, and of course Norie yelled at him and sent the bike flying towards him. But today, she hasn't told Gojo that she ordered a new bike, she doesn't want him breaking this one.

"What's wrong?"Megumi asked as he placed his chalk back in his bucket.

"Mommy has a surprise for you"she says smiling and grabbed his hand and led him to the entrance of the school.

"Surprise?"the boy repeated.

"Yeah! And I know you're going to like it as much as I do!"Norie says and they finally made it to the front.

"Ta-da!"

They froze when they heard Gojo yell out with a smile on his face, Megumi stared at him with a blank face and says "I hate it"

"No! Honey the surprise isn't Gojo, it's in the box"Norie defended and she walked towards her boyfriend with a stern face.

"How did you know-Baby, please. I know everything, now relax and let me surprise my son too"Gojo responded with a smirk and leaned on the box with his arm resting on top.

"Besides! I can help the kid learn how to ride the bike without the training wheels!"

Norie stared at him and the couple turned to Megumi who just stared at the sky.

"Look at him, staring at nothing. So dumb"Gojo said making her send her knee into his gut.

She smiled and says "okay now that I did that and got my emotions out, you can help Megumi ride his bike"

Gojo groaned as Norie looked at Megumi and says "come here baby boy, come see what it is!"

The 7 year old walked over and when he looked at the picture on the side a light smile appeared on his face.