11

Rory's POV -
Drama happened in the lunch hall. My lil' sister (by 6 minutes! Wahoo) decided to approach the Cullen-Hale-Swan table. I assume the three days of seeing Edward and I together had got to her. So she decided to take her chance. And embarrass herself. But she didn't know that.
"Heyy Eddie," my definitely much worse half of DNA said.
"It's still Edward."
"Okay Edward. What are you doing tomorrow night?"
"Nothing with you."
"Are you sure about that? I'm free. All night."
"That doesn't affect me."
"It could."
"Look, he doesn't want to be with you. So shove off," Emmett interrupts.
"Shut up, you fucking f**got."
"Go. Now," Rosalie states.
"Rose," her twin says, putting arm on her shoulder as she stand up.
"No. Leave. Now. Don't say another word to me or my family."
"Alright. Stop being so dramatic."
She struts off, unaware of the look of pure hatred on the family's faces. Judging by the look in there eyes, this has made sure Isabella will never become a Cullen. That's for sure. Blood is thicker than anything. The hall is quiet, but Isabella is welcomed back to her table. Like nothing happened. By just looking at Emmett and Russell, you wouldn't necessarily know that they were affected by the comment, but if you knew them, you could see it. The slight gap that had formed between them that wasn't normally there. The hands clutched under the table, rather than on top or one around the others shoulder. It definitely had done something. Even if everyone not at the table couldn't see it.

AN- Ooh. Another update. Spoilt.
And the ghost of Denny Duquette is fricking hilarious. And adorable. Like "I am here for you, Izzy." Like aww.
-Liv