Entry 7

This takes back before Thoma, Itto, and Ayato.

I was just 5
When my parents went missing. Desperate for shelter and food.

    A man came to me.

  "Hey there." I looked up at the man who had a smile ear to ear. "You want somewhere to stay?" I nodded.

  "Come with me. All you need to do is listen."

  5 year old me. Never knew what was going to happen next.

    There were others like myself. But only reason I got away was because of myself. I got myself out.

   After my parents lost their visions they went mad and left me forgetting who I was. Soon after they left I received my vision. Cryo.

   It was only reason I escape.

I was slave. Forced to clean, hunt, track, kill, and even sent on missions too. Only person who knew this was Thoma and Xiao.

Xiao knew when he first met me. I sent to Liyue to find tracks of someone who didn't pay my master his debt.

  The man I was about to hurt called the name 'Xiao.' Didn't understand till someone grabbed my arm. "Who are you?" A rough voice said.

   Turned me straight around. I fell back as the man who I was suppose to kill ran away. "Y/n..." I told him. "Go home." He told me. Turning around to leave. "What home..." he sighs and looks at me. "You don't need to listen to someone to find purpose." He told me sternly. "But I don't know what you mean..." he walks up to me and grabs my hand. "Find something better then being someone's pet!" He knew. He already knew. "Come back when you done what I said." I nodded as he vanished. That was Xiao the adeptus.

Thoma was someone I met after I fled.
I remember so vividly.

  "Y/n!! You can't run! I'll find you!" I kept running and running! I forgot where I was going. I was 12. Running in the streets of Inazuma.

    "Help someone!" I cried. No one looks my way. It's not fair! It's dark no one is out! HELP someone please. I only had one shot!

   "Hey there!" I bump into a male with a bright smile. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "You seem lost. Where's your mom and dad?" He asked. "Y/n! Get over here now!" No. It's too late.

  "Help me..." I whispered. I think he heard me. "That's my daughter give her over now." I held Thoma pant legs tightly. "She's awfully scared to be your daughter." "She's in trouble that's why." He said sternly. Please stranger! Don't hand me over.

  "He's going to hit me..." I whispered. "Don't worry." Thoma picks me up as I hide in his shoulder. "Im sorry but I don't think your telling the truth here." He pulled out a fan. "Let's not cause trouble please." My master saw it and his face went pale. "Fine." Was all he said and left me.

   "What's wrong?" I was placed down and I hugged him while crying. "Thank you! You saved me." I cried. "Hey now...let's get you some food." He told me.

   That's how I ended up with Thoma and Kamisatos now. I'm happy I'm here now. But it seems my past is catching up. And it's getting to me fast.

   Can Ayato protect me...?