Fight Club: Major League part 2

3rd person POV:

Kiryu tilted his head, left to right, to dodge multiple palm strikes from Neji.

Sliding aside to avoid a high kick, Kiryu threw a punch to Neji's side which was too quick to predict.

Swinging his arm towards Kiryu, Neji watched his attack get blocked when Kiryu raised his arm to grab his.

Noticing what Kiryu was going to do, Neji slid in front of Kiryu so his arm was no longer straight, stopping Kiryu from snapping it.

Punching Kiryu across the face, Neji made the Dragon stumble back.

Neji:(mind) Damn you Kiryu! With how your chakra is flowing you're able to keep up with me!

Neji:(mind) To top it all off, you're too fast to predict.

The two begin to trade blows.

Neji:(mind) I was hoping to use it in the final battle, but so be it.

Neji: "Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand"!

Kiryu: Eight, six-four- why are you doing math-

Confused by the math Neji presented to him, Kiryu was left open to Neji's quick 126 strikes across his whole body.

Kiryu:(Grunts)!

The pinkish hue of his chakra heat vanished. Kiryu felt himself be forced out of his Rush style.

Kiryu:?

He tries to go back to his Rush style but finds that he is unable, his chakra at the moment, would not flow in the manner to achieve Rush style.

Kiryu: What did you do?

Neji: A technique from the main branch which I mastered with a glance.

Neji: I've struck the pressure points to close off your chakra flow.

Neji: Your speed, along with your advantage is gone.

Cracking his knuckles, Kiryu goes to his basic style, though he could feel how his chakra wasn't flowing right.

Kiryu: That's some funky massage technique you have.

Kiryu: But don't get cocky just yet. The fight is far from over!

(Opening theme)

Fighting Neji without rush style proved to be an uphill battle, as the Hyuga style of combat proved to be fast enough to attack and dodge.

Kiryu still had his ace in the Dragon's chakra, however, he was limited with how much he had of it, so had to wait for the right moment to use it.

Clapping his hands together, Kiryu attempted to create an opening for himself.

Neji: No you-

Kiryu: "Karaoke jutsu"!

Neji: Karaoke-what?

(Poof)

Kiryu: Baka mitai...♪

Neji:!?!

Music began playing as Neji felt emotional and nostalgic.

As Neji reminisced about his father, everyone was confused about why Kiryu was singing, and why he was singing so well due to being out of range of the jutsu.