Waking up

"Ow!" Wally said holding his head. "What just happened?"
I should probably go and check on the others. Wally thought.
He got up and super speeded to dick's room.
"Dick?" Wally asked. He looked inside his room to see Robin holding his head and just waking up.
"Oh, hi wally." Dick replied.
"What happened?" Wally asked.
"I don't know, did you do something." Dick replied.
Wally tried to think back and remember the gem breaking and him hitting the floor.
"Aw man!" Wally said smacking himself in the head.
"What did you do?" Dick asked.
"I... Its probably will be easier to explain to the whole team." wally replied.
"Ya ok I'll call a meeting." Dick said as he walked out of his room.
Wally super speeded to the living before going to the meeting.
'What happened!' He thought. 'The dream seemed so real!' He thought again remembering everything that had happened when he was knocked out.
Wally sat on the couch and closed his eyes. He thought back to all of those wonderful feelings that he had when he got closer and closer to Artemis. Wally felt an ache in his chest. He opened his eyes before he started getting to upset. Maybe just maybe it wasn't a dream. Wally stopped thinking of that as well before he got his hopes up. Wally got off the couch to see what was taking everyone so long to get to the living room before he turned around and found artemis holding her head.
"Oh hey art..emis." Wally caught himself as he tripped on the couch trying to run and give her a hug. Thats was the first time Wally actually was grateful that he tripped.
"Hey Wal...ly." Artemis replied mocking him.
"Haha very funny." Wally said.
He looked at artemis' beautiful eyes. He really wanted to kiss her but he didn't know if it was the right thing to do. Unfortunately being the idiot he is he went for the kiss.
Artemis was stunned but she secretly enjoyed it. She wanted to stay there the whole night with him. Just the two of them. Until she jumped when she heard Robin say "do I need to leave you to alone or build you guys a room."
"Um.." Artemis said before the rest of the team came in. "Lets get started." she decided to say to change the topic.
"So what happened?" aqualad asked.
"Well um I really don't remember all that well but I do remember dropping that gem I took for a souvenir and then green smoke came out and then... I got knocked out." Wally explained.
"Way to go Wallman."
"Ok Wally can you go and get the gem for me?" Robin asked.
"Um ya sure." Wally replied super speeding to the souvenir room grabbing the gem and coming back in a flash.
"Here you go" Wally said handing the gem to robin.
"Thanks" Robin said getting up and leaving the living room.
"Where are you going?" Mgann asked robin.
"To look at this gem more closely" Robin replied still walking to his room.
"well then while he is playing with the gem... I'm going back to my room." super boy said getting up.
"And I'm going to make some cookies." M'gann said leaving to head towards the kitchen.
"So.. do one you guys want to train?." Wally finally said to aqualad and Artemis.
"Not now KF. I'm going to process this into my mind." aqualad replied.
"I guess I will." Artemis said only because she wanted to be alone with Wally.
"Alright! Race you to the gym!" Wally said super speeding out of the living room.
Once Artemis got to the gym she saw a speedster stretching. She had a green tanktop on and black shorts. As usual she carried her bow with her. Wally just had on a white T-shirt and Black shorts.
"So, what do you want to do first? Get hit by my arrows or get punched in the face?" Arteims yelled out to wally.
"Hmm i'll go with the arrows." Wally said smirking.
" suit yourself." Artemis replied smiling. She got an arrow ready and shot at wally only for him to catch it.
" Ha! Your arrows are no use to me!" wally yelledback to Artemis only to get knocked back from an eletric shock from the arrow. "Ow!" Wally said getting up. " I should've went with the punching" He said.
" Haha ya you should have." Artems yelled back. " that would've been a lot more fun when you were already hurt" She yelled back to him again running towards him to start sparring. "No arrows!" Wally said.
"Fine." Artemis said dropping her bow and arrows to the side. " We start on the count of three, One, Two.." Artemis said punching wally right in the gut making him hunch over and groan.
" What happened to three?" wally asked groaning.
" Just thought it would be fun to hurt you before three." Artemis replied.
"Oh really." Wally exclaimed swinging his foot out and around making Artemis fall backwards on her butt.
"What's the matter Arty?" Wally asked with a smirk.
"Thats it!" Artemis said grabbing her bow and arrow. She then began to shoot her arrows and wally who was superspeeding aroung the room. Artemis finally came to her last arrow which was an arrow with a net attached to it.
'I got you this time Wall man' Artemis thought. She then balanced her arrow and shot it right in front of Wally catching him.
" Haa!" Artemis yelled.
"Yeah yeah now get me out." wally said rolling his eyes with a smirk.
" sure just let me get a pic real quick." Artemis said pulling out her phone to take a selfie of her and wally.
At that moment Artemis felt weird. She realized this happened before. In the dream.
" ok are you done now?" wally asked.
" yeah im done." Artemis said helping wally out of the net and forgetting the feeling. Once they stood up wally spoke.
"You felt it to."
"Felt what?" She replied.
"The déjà vu feeling."
"Oh yea I did."
A couple of seconds passed. Then minutes.
Finally Wally broke the silence.
"I know your going to deny this but in the 'dream' you and kissed. I think we might have started... dating."
"It was just a dream." Artemis said looking into his bright green eyes.
She slightly remembered the feeling of his soft lips on hers.
Wally leaned in. Artemis didn't care anymore. She wouldn't mind having Wally being her boy friend.
She forgot why they were standing there. She forgot all of her problems and was just focusing on Wally's lips pressing against hers.
When they broke apart Wally looked down into her blue eyes and spoke.
"Artemis, I love you. I've always have. But now I know more than ever. Will you go out with me?"
Artemis smiled and thought for a while. Eventually she gave him a small kiss and said yes.
Wally was so ecstatic that he didn't hear the Dick talking on the overcome until Artemis said they had to go.
Wally and Artemis walked hand in hand both excited about being a new couple.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys... Sorry I haven't been on in forever... I forgot my wattpad password and I had to delete the app do to getting a new phone.
Thank you to those who have stuck with me still and to make it up to you guys I will write more to this story!
I have an excellent idea on how to keep it going.
Also I'm writing a spitfire story as well and the first chapter will be posted shortly.
Thank you again.
Luv u guys :*