Chapter 14

6 Months Later

Stiles was laying in bed, with Jasper's arms wrapped around him. He was thinking about last night and could help but smile. They had sex for the first time. Even though they had accepted each other as mates, they didn't want to rush anything, so they waited. Last night they both said they loved each other, and they just knew the time was right.

Flashback

Both Stiles and Jasper had just come back from hunting, and head up to their room.

"Are you okay Jasper, you seem quiet today?." Stiles asked.

"Yeah, I'm great actually." Jasper said as he took Stiles hands into his own. "These last 6 months have been the best 6 months of my entire life. Since I met you I feel complete. I love you Stiles."

Stiles smiled. "I love you too." He said and started kissing Jasper like his life depended on it. They both started moving backwards, until they were at the end of the bed and falling onto it.

"Do you want to?." Stiles asked.

"More than anything." Jasper said as he rolled and pulled stiles on top of him, kissing him.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." Stiles murmurs. "I just want to lick you all over."

Jasper hums, cupping the back of Stiles's head. "I'm not opposed to the idea."

He laughs. "Yeah, I bet you aren't." He rolls his hips down, moaning softly against Jasper's jaw. "What do you like? I mean, what's your preference?."

"What do you mean?." Jasper asked.

"Top or bottom."

"Oh, I don't really have a preference, I'm open to both." Jasper replies.

"Good." Stiles says, smiling. "I really, really want to fuck you, I bet you'd feel incredible."

Jasper groans quietly, hips pressing up, rocking them together. Pleasure stings through Stiles, arousal, thick and heady, sliding like syrup through his veins.

"But." Stiles says. "I've been fucking dreaming of having you inside me for 6 months. That's what I want this time. You?."

He surges up, kissing Stiles a little harder. "Yeah. I want that."

"Next time, though?." Stiles can't help but smirk as he reaches for Jasper's belt. "Next time, I wanna see if I can make Jasper Hale beg."

Jasper's eyes darken, pupils blown wide as he looks up at Stiles. "Plenty of people have tried and failed." His voice is low, husky with his own arousal, and Stiles loves it.

"I'm very talented." Stiles promises. He leans down, kissing and sucking down Jasper's neck.

"There needs to be less pants in this equation." Stiles says.

Jasper laughs, he is loving this side of Stiles, but helps him make quick work of getting them both completely naked by ripping their clothes and tossing them aside impatiently.

Jasper rolls them, covering Stiles's body with his own, keeping his weight on his forearms as he kisses Stiles, lazily rubbing against him.

"Fuck." Stiles manages. "Jasper, please."

Jasper grins. "What was that about begging?."

Stiles nips at his lower lip in response. He wriggles until he can reach for his drawer, He fumbles around until his fingers close around a bottle of lube. When he starts to uncap the bottle, Jasper reaches out, fingers loosely curling around Stiles's wrist.

"Let me?."

The heat in his voice, the way he looks at Stiles, eyes dark and raw, open arousal on his face, arousal that's there because of Stiles...fuck, Stiles feels like he could come just from that alone.

Stiles nods, letting Jasper take the bottle, and eases back against the pillows, spreading his legs to accommodate Jasper.

Jasper takes his time preparing him, peppering kisses to Stiles's thigh and hips and belly, completely ignoring Stiles aching dick. When Stiles lightly nudges him with his foot, begging him to hurry up already, he just laughs, murmuring. "No rush" against Stiles thigh.

Finally, when Stiles is pretty certain he's gonna fucking explode before Jasper actually fucks him, Jasper enters Stiles slowly, letting him adjust, eyes intent on Stiles face as he slides in, inch by beautiful inch.

Stiles hands clench on Jasper's sides. "Fuck." he breathes. "Oh, fuck, Jasper."

Jasper buries his face against Stiles shoulder, biting little kisses into his skin. "I love you."

The feelings between them were so intense, like nothing they had ever felt before. Their mate bond singing underneath their skin. This is what they needed. To finally claim and mate each other.

Jasper starts to move, slow and steady, peppering marks against Stiles shoulder and throat. Stiles slides his foot to Jasper's calf, uses it to roll them, flipping them until he's on top. Jasper makes a pleased sound in his throat, hands finding Stiles hips, gripping tightly as he thrusts up to meet Stiles as he rocks down.

It's more than Stiles had ever expected. The way Jasper feels inside him, the way he feels under him. It's nothing like the way Jasper sounds, low moans spilling from him, or the way Jasper looks, head tipped back and mouth open in pleasure, but his golden eyes fixed on Stiles, drinking in the sight of him.

Jasper suddenly sits up. It shifts him deeper into Stiles and they both groan, a shiver rippling through Stiles. Jasper lifts his knees to bracket Stiles, one arm lashing around his waist to keep him balanced. He fucks up into him, his free hand gripping Stiles hair as he kisses him, slow and deep, sucking on Stiles tongue in rhythm with each deep thrust.

Stiles lets his fingers dig into Jasper's back as he rocks down to meet each thrust, moaning into his mouth. His climax builds inside him, fireworks lighting in his belly, balls tightening, and he chases that beautiful, hot, desperate twist of pleasure, he slides a hand between them and it only takes three strokes before he's coming, his cry muffled against Jasper's mouth.

He has to pull his lips away after, head tipped back slightly, twitching through the aftershocks. Jasper keeps thrusting up until he reaches his own orgasm, moaning into Stiles neck as he thrusts deeply, stilling as a shiver rolls through him.

"Fuck." Stiles manages, a little giddy. "Fuck, Jasper, I love you."

Jasper presses kisses along Stiles shoulder and neck and jaw, up to his mouth where he brushes a sweet, soft kiss to his lips. "I love you."

"I know we can't sleep, but I feel exhausted." Stiles said.

Jasper laughed at his mate. "Let's just lay here for a bit."

Stiles shifts to kiss him, their bodies rubbing together. It's enough to make Stiles wince, too sensitive, but he feels Jasper twitch against his hip and looks down, incredulous.

"Probably should have mentioned that." Jasper admits.

"Wow. Okay. Yeah, that...that is definitely something we need to explore." Stiles says, leaning his head back again. "Not right now, though. I can't feel my legs."

Jasper laughs, kissing him again, and then carefully rolls them until they're snuggled together on the bed.

End of flashback

"What's got you smiling?." Jasper asked.

"Just thinking of earlier that's all, we never get tired, we don't need to sleep, we have so much time on our hands and I can't help but think about how much I want to do it again and again and again."

"Well, your wish is my command my beautiful mate"