Chapter 24

The next day, Ruichiro opened his eyes as he sat up to see himself in the bedroom of their mansion in Liyue.

"Huh, I guess Ichiro is meeting up with Celestia then?" Ruichiro mumbled.

Ichiro opened his eyes to see a completely white surrounding and he was also wearing his white robes.

He sighed knowing what this was about

His child.

"Ichiro." A deep feminine voice called out to him. He turned around to see a white glowing floating orb behind him.

Ichiro shrunk in his spot. "Mother." He reluctantly greeted.

"We've sensed a celestial being we're not aware in a very close proximity to you these past few days. Would you like to explain?" She asked like a mother scolding his child.

Ichiro stuffed his hand in his pockets and grumbled to himself.

"Ichiro." She warned him.

"It's nothing you should concern yourself with." Ichiro muttered.

"Really? The fact that you're hiding it from us clearly states that we should be concerned about it. Mother knows anything you try to hide is always bad news." Another voice told him in an amused tone.

He turned around to see Asmoday, the Sustainer of Heavenly Principles, looking at him with an amused expression with her hands by her hips.

Ichiro rolled his eyes as he scoffs.

"Well I know I'm not the only one causing trouble recently aren't I? I met the outlander, by the way. He had a picture perfect description of you." He smirked as Asmoday's eyes widened.

"Asmoday?" Mother questioned.

"W-well, it was within my jurisdiction. Unlike Ichiro here who got a woman pregnant!" She exclaimed as she panicked.

"WHAT?!" Mother exclaimed as Ichiro stared at her with wide eyes.

"You little b-"

"Ichiro!" Mother exclaimed. Ichiro flinched.

The gears in his brain were working in full capacity as he tried to think of a way to get out of this situation. He knew he couldn't leave this realm unless permitted to so that escape plan was out of the window.

He was screwed.

Meanwhile, Ruichiro was enjoying the time of his life exploring Liyue. He was currently looking around Tianqiu Valley as he tried to look for Qingxin Flowers to bring back home.

As he was looking around, the sound of sword clashing and the ground rumbling caught his attention. He climbed up into the mountain more.

As he reached the top, he saw Lumine fighting off a Geovishap as Paimon hid behind her. Ruichiro stared amusingly at the small fairy-like companion as she tried her best not to get hit.

"How amusing. She should've at least learned how to use a bow." Ruichiro muttered as he raised an eyebrow at Paimon.

He stood near the edge of the mountain as he saw Lumine struggling to keep up with the Geovishap. "Alright, that's enough now." He muttered as he took one final step forward.

He slid down the steep mountain, keeping his right hand on the mountain to keep his balance.

He pushed himself off and jumped from the wall of the mountain before he could reach the ground. He rolled on the ground to prevent breaking his legs and summoned his polearm.

The Geovishap was unaware of Ruichiro's presence as it pounced on the ground, sending Lumine back as she fell on the nearby lake.

He separated the polearm to create two daggers as ice began to wrap itself around the weapon and over his hands, creating a sort of handle. He sprinted towards behind the Geovishap as he jumped on it and stabbed it. Cryo element soon wrapped around the Geovishap as it struggled to free itself.

Lumine stood up from the water with Paimon's help as she stared at Ruichiro in wonder. She watched as the Geovishap flung Ruichiro back as it broke the ice that wrapped itself around it. Lumine's eyes widened as he saw that the Geovishap's geo armor had been broken down with the ice.

As the Geovishap struggled to keep itself up Ruichiro jumped at it, dealing one final blow before it disintegrated into nothing, leaving behind a few loots.

"Hello there traveller!" He greeted the two with a grin as Paimon excitedly made her way to Ruichiro.

"Rui! It's so good to see you! Oh, Paimon and Lumine missed you so much!" She exclaimed as she floated towards the male and hugged him by the neck. Ruichiro chuckled at the little one's affection.

"I've happened to pass by as I was on the hunt for Qingxin flowers when I saw you two. By the way, you took quite a hit, are you alright?" Ruichiro asked worriedly.

Lumine waved him off. "I'm fine, thank you." She replied as Paimon nodded. "We were actually collecting these loots. We didn't know that it'd be this hard." Paimon explained.

Ruichiro nodded. "Well, it's best if we get out of here. This is a common area for Geovishaps so there'll be a bunch more coming." He said as he led them away.

After a long day, Ruichuro plopped back on the bed. He had miraculously been able to sneak in from the window without anyone noticing, which is a bit concerning. As he was about to fall asleep, he finally felt Ichiro's presence.

"Oh hey, how did the meeting go?" He asked. Ichiro groaned. "Don't ask, you don't wanna know." He muttered back.

"That bad, huh? Well, I spent the day with Lumine, apparently they were collecting loots from Geovishaps. I don't exactly know why, but I have a feeling they're preparing to sail for-"

"They know about Rosalyne and the child." came out Ichiro's muffled voice as he laid face down the bed inside his own plane of existence.

Ruichiro immediately sat up from the bed. "What?! What did they say?" He asked.

"Well, long story short, Mother told me that I have to handle it. The problem is, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW SHE WANTS ME TO HANDLE IT!" Ichiro exclaimed in frustration.

"Well, what are you going to do?" Ruichiro asked him.

Ichiro sighed. "Rosalyne is most likely going to be getting rid of the child so, I could probably say that it's already been dealt with." He tiredly muttered.

Ruichiro nodded. After a few more minutes of discussing their situation and their next move, Ichiro soon urged Ruichiro to sleep.

Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.

~ ~ ~ {¤} ~ ~ ~

A/N: I'm releasing this today because I'm too impatient to release it tomorrow.

This is kind of just a filler and I wrote this back when I was losing interest in writing. I promise the next chapters would actually have a decent story and actually contribute to the plot.

I've also been making progress in upcoming chapters and putting in more backstory for Ichiro so I'm very excited to release those.

"Mother" isn't really his actual mother. She's just someone I made to be the sort of ruler of Celestia and all living beings. Basically she's literally "Mother Nature"

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like the story!