Chapter 24

3rd pov
A loud hit could be heard before the sound of doors being demolished was heard through the building.

"Don't touch me so casually. You hit headed rotten brat. Looks like you need some discipline. Tough discipline." Said Warabihime-oiran.

"Warabihime-oiran!" Said the master of the house in shock after arriving in a hurry.

"That's right! Please!! Give us a break! The house will open soon! The customers will come..! I will prepare a heavy punishment, so for now... please preserve our reputation." Added  the man, bowing with his head touching the ground.

All around, the other girls were deeply afraid of what could happen if Warabihime is pissed off even more.

"Raise your head, master... I'm the one who should be sorry. I've been ticked off by a lot of things as of late. Maybe I was being to hard with the new girl even though she just came in. Please treat her wounds." Said the woman with a sweet voice.

"I'll get everything ready, so clean this up now." She added, clearly annoyed.

"Yes!" Said the girls in union.

"CALL SOMEONE OVER!! Clean this up now!! Don't do anything that will get on Warabihime-oiran's nerves!!" Yelled the master.

'That brat. Judging from how she touched me, she's quite weak. She passed out just now, but she went on the defensive. She's no ordinary person. She might be a demon hunter, but definitely not a Hashira.' Thought Daki.

"Kuku, Fufufu! It took a bit of time, but I did a good job baiting them here. I'll welcome then slowly. Kill them all, and have feast. No, I should only kill two, just like he wanted." Said Daki, putting on lipstick while looking at herself in the mirror.

~~~ The next morning ~~~

"She disappeared?" Asked the master, unsure of if he heard the lady well.

"Ah yes, it's Zenko, the one with yellow hair. We put her in bed, since she was unconscious , but now she's not in her room... should we look for her?" Asked the lady in question.

"NO!! Enough! She's 'lost her footing'. I have no clue!" Yelled the master.

"She probably ran off somewhere, leave her be!" He added.

"B- But master..."

"SHUT UP!! GO AWAY! Don't speak of Zenko ever again! Tell that to every one as well!" He screamed before throwing something at the lady.

"It's because they did someting to tick off Warabihime-oiran! Both Zenko and O-Mitsu."

~~~ With Inosuke and Kanao ~~~

"Like I'm saying, there's a demon at my place! This is what it was like, I'm sure of it!" Yellesd Inosuke waving his arms.

"I see, did you see it in person?" Asked Kanao.

"No, but it was like that, I promise!"

"I think Uzui-san and Zenitsu-kun will be arriving for our regular meet up soon. So you'll be able to tell them." Explained the girl.

"Zenitsu's not coming." Said Uzui seemingly popping out of nowhere.

Kanao and Inosuke were fast to look in the direction of the voice and where shocked at the statement said by the older.

'This guy's impressive he never made a sound, nor did the wind swayed at his movement...' Thought both Inosuke and Kanao.

"What may you mean by that?" Asked the lady.