The Devil's Job (Part 3)

"And how long will you be gone?"

Y/n stood in front of Charlie as she looked at him in confusion. It was early in the morning, and Y/n had told her that he has leave to do some business. He didn't explain to her that he was this killer Demon-thing called the Spirit of Vengeance since he thought it would frighten her. Besides, he still has things to figure out for himself.

"Just a few days," Y/n said. "I won't be long. And you can call me whenever you want."

"You sure I can't come with?" Charlie asked.

"Sorry, Charlie, but..." Y/n sighed and rubbed his face. "No, you can't. This is a personal matter, and I'd like to handle it personally."

Charlie sighed but nodded in acceptance. Then she hugged her boyfriend and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Be safe," she told him.

"I will," Y/n hugged back.

Then he kissed Charlie on the lips, savoring the moment as she kisses back. Y/n doesn't know when he'll see his girlfriend again, so he didn't want to leave with just a kiss on the cheek. They then parted and, after Y/n bid his final goodbye to his girlfriend and to Angel Dust, he walked out of the house. He then got onto his motorcycle andstarted the engine which roared to life. He twisted the throttle and rode out of the driveway and onto the street.

As he rides though the morning air, Y/n could'nt help but feel bad. He wanted to tell Charlie what he was doing and explain what he was now,but he couldn't bring himself to. He didn't want her to worry any more than she does already.

"So, you decided not to tell her," Zarathos spoke to Y/n in his head. "Why? I thought couples 'tell each other everything', L/n."

"I don't like your tone," Y/n answered. "Besides, I still need to figure out what exactly I am and what we are doing. I need to know before she can."

"Whatever," Zarathos grumbles. "It doesn't affect me either way."

Y/n rolled his eyes at this. Zarathos obviously didn't like him, and Y/n was starting to find his non-caring attitude annoying. But he ignored it and focused on the matter at hand: vengeance.

"So how do we get to Hell?" the biker asks. "Can you use Hell Portals, or do we use some kind of special device, or...?"

"I'm all you need, L/n," the Spirit of Vengeance stated, sounding like he was smirking. "Hang on tight."

Y/n grew confused before he felt heat rising from his bike. Flames then erupted from the exhaust pipes and the tires exploded into flames. Zarathos began laughing like a madman as the Hellcycle suddenly picked up in speed, tearing through the street as a trail of Hellfire was left behind. Y/nheld on tightly to his handles, as Zarathos suggested, as everything around him became a mashed blur of colors and places. Then he and the bike slowly began getting covered by fire before being consumed by the flames. And then he and the bike dissapeared from the Living World.

Pentagram City, The Pride Ring, Hell...

It was morningtime in Hell, and the Demons of Pentagram City were going about their day like usual. However, a sudden explosion of fire occured in the middle of the street and something shot out of it like a bullet. Vehicles near it got blasted back as nearby Demons were turned into ashes and scorched corpses.

Back with the flaming object shooting down the street, it was actually Y/n on his Hellcycle. The Human tried his best to control it, but it seemed to have a mind of its own. Or someone else was controlling it.