Extra- The gold fish

Extra

Me and Marc just got back from having to get away from the mercenaries that where chasing us, and the hassle of Steven and Y/n showing up. Marc quickly gets rid of the mat and move the table so I can stand up on the table to get our storage key. As I stand up on the table Marc places his hands on my waist.

"I'll be fine, I've don't this that many times" "we both know how clumsy you are right" I just chuckle and then grab the key from behind the wooden plank.

"Okay, you good" I say to Marc and go to get down but place my foot in the wrong spot causing me to fall. It would hurt that much if I fell, i did not want to fall on top of Marc since he was still below me.

If go to brace myself with my hands but they land on someone's chest. Opening my eyes slowly I see Marc giving my an "I told you so" look. I just place my head on his chest while he has me in a bridal position from catching me surprisingly.

"Okay, you can let me go now" I look up to him and he quickly give me a peck on the forehead and puts me down keeping an arm around my waist.

"Are you serious I'm not going to fall" "mhm. Hm sure. You said that before" I just sigh and then go to p ur the key in the bag and turn back around to feed the fish, but see him not moving at the bottom of the tank.

"Oh, shit" I say quietly but Marc heard and looks at me. "What, you okay" "yeah, the fish is dead" he walks up behind me and looks over my shoulder to see the fish. 

Marc: "great, that's okay. He'll just see it tomorrow" "are we not going to replace it" Marc looks at me confused "what we can't" "we have to, it's out fault cause we didn't feed it"

Khonshu: "I agree with Y/n, you guys were away for three days. He'll know somethings up" I turn around to see Khonshu crouched down.

Marc: "great, okay. Grab the fish" "ew, I don't wanna touch it, it's probably slimy, you get it" he just places his head on my shoulder and sighs. He then puts his hand in and grabs the fish out putting it in a little bag.

"You and Khonshu need to go and get a fish and I'll meet you there once I clean the tank" I look up at both of them. They both them look back at me and walk out of the room.

I quickly clean the tank for the new fishy making sure to put everything back to where it was. That only took me about 20 minutes so I quickly go to the fish shop to see them still looking.

"You know you have to get the same fish right" I saw while walking behind Marc causing him to jump slightly. "I know I was just waiting for you" he turns around and looks at me.

Marc seems to be no help so I pull him over to the register. "Hi, is that the only goldfish you have" "uh, yeh. They are the youngest we have as well" "okay, um do you have any older ones. That are like bigger. We're actually trying to find a certain size" I try to put my hands up I tot he size but then just give up "yeah, I think we have one that size I'll go and get it"

She walks out and back in with a fish that is almost the same size, a little bigger but that's okay cause they grow. I look at the fish and then realise one big fact. I look at Marc. "Um. We have a problem, did Stevens fish have a missing fin" he looks at me quickly. "Oh shit, yeah. Um it's okay he won't see" "if he does it's on you"

We buy the fish and then place it in the cleaned tank due to the rottennesses of the fish.

*when steven finds out it's not his fish*

"Oh, my. God I told you. Now he's gonna go to the pet shop." "I know, I know. But it's better than him finding a dead fish" we watch as Steven goes into the pet shop but then get sidetracked when she explains how we were there yesterday, but said they where there yesterday and Steven looks at the clock and all the stuff. We stop watching him  and then see khonshu behind us.

"Shit, hey khonshu, how's life" he just looks at us dead serious. "Okay but at least we tried our best, it's not like we could have cut the fin off" we both look at each other and he just says to be more careful and walks away.

*end of extra*