🎐ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ🎐

It was long before the grandfather clock hitting ten, when Jungkook woke up, barely being able to open his eyelids. He groaned, yawning again and tried to sit up, before he was faced with two obstacles. First, Taehyung's firms hands wrapped around him, and second, the intense pain in the lower portion of his torso.

He smiled, seeing his married-for-two-weeks husband reach out for his chin in his sleep. Taehyung brought Jungkook closer to himself, and smashed their lips together, "Good morning bun. Slept well ?"
Jungkook nodded, flashing his bunny smile towards his husband.

He snuggled closer into Taehyung's bare chest, when the elder placed a small kiss on his forehead, "Has the pain gone down ?"
Jungkook looked up and puffed out his cheeks, "Still a bit sore"
"I'm sorry", the elder mumbled and frowned. He cupped his omega's cheeks, peppering the soft, milky white skin with small kisses.
Koo shook his head and bumped his forehead with Taehyung's, "I'm alright. Don't worry too much"

Taehyung chuckled hoarsely, pulling Jungkook into another kiss, "Shall I bring you breakfast ?"
"Waffles, please", Jungkook smiled when Taehyung bowed dramatically and sat upright, "As my Luna wishes"

Jungkook let out a tiny yawn again, and sat upright on the bed, wiggling his bum, trying his best to soothe the pain. Standing up, he waddled his way towards the bathroom. Pushing his rug apart he suddenly screamed loudly, looking at the reflection of his body on the mirror, "KIM TAEHYUNG!"

Soon enough, came Taehyung, with a spoon covered with batter in his hand, "Yes bun ? You called me ?"
"YES I DID! WHAT ARE THESE ?!", Jungkook pointed at his neck, chest, abdomen, thighs and calves, which were so filled with purple and blue marks, that one could barely see the milky white skin of Jungkook.

"Oh- oh- OWH!", Taehyung let out three silent screams of realisation, "Yeah- those are hickeys"
"I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE!", Jungkook screamed again, frowning his eyebrows and glaring at his husband.
Taehyung put a finger on his lips, nodding his head like a 'good boy'.

"Today is our coronation day Taehyungie!", Jungkook whined, trying to rub the marks.
"It's alright. You can flaunt them to everyone", Taehyung suggested with a smug smile on his face. "KIM TAEHYUNG!", Jungkook shouted and before he could turn around, his alpha had already fled.

《🎐🎐》

Taehyung giggled again, thinking about Jungkook's squishy angry face, from which he ran away just a few seconds ago. He's so cute, Taehyung giggled again, making the batter splatter all over his face.
He cursed internally, before smiling again, Who cares ? He's so cute!

A few maids who passed by, offered him help, seeing the absolute mess he was making out of the kitchen. But, after receiving a "I'll increase your pay if you let me cook for my bun", none of them entered the four walls of the kitchen.

"You done Taehyungie ?", Jungkook inquired curiously, trying to peek from his husband's back. "Y'know you cannot peek from behind me, don't you, Koo ?", Taehyung chuckled and turned around, wrapping his hands around his omega.

"You look so pretty flaunting my marks on you", Taehyung commented and covered Jungkook's head with one palm and waist with another. He tilted his head down and crouched down, resting his lips on Jungkook's neck.
"Taeh- Taehyungie, a-aunty and uncle wil-will be her-", Jungkook bit his lips, trying his best to control his moans, feeling the elder suck on his skin.

Taehyung just shook his head and continued doing his "work", resulting him into getting a smack on his chest. "YOU YOU horny alpha! I shall castrate with my own hands", Jungkook shouted, getting a pouty remark from the alpha, "I was just kissing you"
"THAT'S what you call kissing ?!", Jungkook questioned, squinting his eyes. Taehyung nodded and hung his head low, "I'm sorry".

Jungkook sighed and looked up at his alpha puffing out his cheeks into a pout, "Ca-can I get a kiss ? Just one", Taehyung tilted his head in expectation, trying to contain his smile. "Okay. Just one", Koo smiled widely and got on his tippy toes, placing a chaste kiss on Taehyung's lips.

The alpha smiled giddily and squealed internally, diverting his attention towards the batter.
Jungkook sat on the chair, observing how just one kiss could make the elder so happy that he was smiling ear to ear.

Soon enough, a whole platter of breakfast, consisting of waffles, strawberries and hot cocoa was served on the table. "You're getting better at this hyungie", Jungkook giggled, gifting his husband with a forehead kiss. "You like my cooking ?", Taehyung sprung up in hope and excitement, getting a quick nod from the younger. Getting appreciated by Jungkook was what he rewarded himself with.

"Here, try it", Jungkook held a piece infront of his lips, with sparkly eyes. Taehyung smiled, pulling his omega to his lap. Yelping a squeak out, Jungkook blushed beet root when he realised the slowly tightening arm of Taehyung, around his waist.
"I love you bun", Taehyung suddenly said, earning a small giggle of astonishment from his mate, "Out of the blue ?"

Taehyung nodded, making Jungkook rest his head on his shoulder, "Y'know, for the past two weeks, we haven't really said this line", he stopped pecking Jungkook's forehead, "We both were busy with the pack and the arrangements, and well", he coughed, "our night activites". Jungkook chuckled and slapped Taehyung's chest, just hard enough not to hurt him.
"But, we really didn't get the, like y'know the chance to say this- this to each other", Taehyung looked at Jungkook and cupped his face, "I love you Jungkook– so much"

"Taehyungie, actions are more important than words", Jungkook smiled, holding Taehyung's face with both his hands, "We share each and every important details of our daily lives with each other. We trust each other. We don't hide anything from each other. We are comfortable enough with each other to share our insecurities, our worries, our tiniest inconveniences", he pecked Taehyung's lips, "I love you more hyungie. With my whole heart"

Staring into his dark, bambi orbs, Taehyung chuckled, "Y'know, I miss you, even when you're with me", saying so, he hugged his mate as tightly as could, earning a tiny giggle from the little one, "Mhm. Me too"
Taehyung sniffled, shoving his nose into Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook whined in reply, "Do NOT wipe your snot on my shirt". Taehyung smiled with teary eyes, doing exactly what he was not told to.

"Aw my sensitive Taehyungie", Jungkook rubbed his palm over Taehyung's back and ran his fingers through the elder's hair.
"You made me like this", Taehyung complained and sniffled again. He took a deep breath, before pecking his mate's forehead. "Do you love my forehead that much ?", Jungkook giggled, nibbling on Taehyung's shirt.

Taehyung nodded his head, later awing at how his husband was nibbling on his t-shirt like a little rabbit, "You ready for the coronation, bun ?"
Jungkook stopped nibbling, as his Bambi eyes sparkled. He stood upright on his husband's lap, nodding with a confused face, "I think so!"

The elder laughed at his actions, pinching his cheeks. "Let's go then", he picked Jungkook up, "And before you complain, no I'm not letting you walk, mr. my-back-is-sore".

Well- uh- well

Well- uh- well. So- um the- the Oscars huh😀