44

Guys! I'm back! My mother fucking phone needed fixing and I didn't have money, you have a poor author, my mother gave me money and i fixed it! Now if there's more thing stopping me from finishing this book I'm gonna go jump off a bridge.

''Okay Y/n, I have trust issues but I'm gonna follow you'' Miya said ''I also have trust issues dumbass'' I replied, now this is the part where someone die or someone gets hurt. I swear if it's like the movies where the main character falls down in the wrong moment, I would literally kill anyone except Nat.

I missed Nat, it's been 1 and a half day now, I'm quite hungry, if I successfully get out of here and went to her, I would hug the fuck out of her.

''So what are we waiting for? Let's go'' I said with confidence, I'm really confident.

Stop flattering yourself Y/n

I pulled up Miya, we went near the door, it was fortunately opened, the door creaked as we opened it slowly while checking if there's any guard.

''I don't think there will be any guard as it's time for them to eat their lunch'' that was helpful.

We ran down the hallways checking if there's any girls in there.

As I was running, I bumped into someone, now, this is the end of life.

I looked up to see motherfucking Captain America, he sighed in relieved, ''Oh Y/n, Nat has been freaking out, let's all get out of here'' he said, ''What about the girls?'' Miya asked worriedly.

''We found a bunch of girls and they have been already send back to their own respective houses'' Cap said in his mission voice if that makes sense.

''Great!'' I said as I hold Miya's hand and we ran out. Cap lead us out.

I saw Natasha beating some men to death, she was quite scary, my scary russian milf.

Stop.

The minute she saw me, she ran to me and pulled me in for a hug, I feel so safe in her arms, Miya got taken away by Captain, he asked her where did she live. Miya is going back safe to her own house. I feel so relieved and happy.

I hugged back Natasha, I don't care whether I broke her bone.

The others left with the men who had held us hostage leaving me and Nat alone.

''This is gonna be weird but I really miss you Y/n, I'm never letting you leave, you're gonna stay with me forever because I like you'' well, how do I handle this?

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, Nat slammed her lips against mine.

My eyes widen, I didn't know I needed this so badly.

I quickly kissed her back, moving my lips like she was doing.
We pulled back, we were panting heavily, she pulled me in for a hug again.

This is the best day.