Part-1

Let's start the story:🙂

AT GOENKA VILLA:

In kaira bedroom:

We can see the couple sleeping peacefully in each other arms. Obviously they are kaira. Karthik get up first and see his cute , innocent wife sleeping with a cute pout . He kisses on her forehead and places her head on the pillow . And moves to the washroom . Naira wakes up as she misses the warmth of her husband . She stretches her body and feels pain as she worked the whole day. Dadi made her cook different varieties of food for her friends in kitty party. Tears formed in her eyes thinking about her life in her sasural. Karthik comes out of bathroom and see naira crying he gets panicked and rushes towards her.

K- naira kya hua ? Kyu to rahe ho? Hmm batao mujhe .

Naira see him and immediately wipes her tears .

N- kuch nahi Karthik , mujhe kya hota hai. Mei teek ho. Kuch nai hua hai. Bas kuch chala gaya aankh mei isliye aasu aagaya tha.

K- yahi reason hai aur mujhse kuch chupa rahe ho.

N- nahi Karthik mei jooth kyu bolungi. Aap na zyada soch mat karna . Aree humne wish nahi Kiya .

She kisses his forehead .

N- good morning patidev.

K- good morning wifey.

N- teek hai mei fresh hokar aati hoo.

And she goes for bathroom.

Karthik pov:

Bahut dino se dekh raha hoo naira ko ,vo kuch alag sa lag raha hai. Bahut patli bi hogayi hai. Aur hamesha kuch soch rahi hai. Zone out lag rahi hai. Kya vo mujhse kuch chupa rahi hai, aur mei overthink kar raha hoon.
Mmmmm shayad mei overthink kar raha hoon . Let's leave this ..

He goes to the wardrobe and takes out some files and started doing his work.

Naira comes out of bathroom drapped in a beautiful saree , with wet hairs looking soo adorable. Her long hairs which are reaching her hips are making her saree wet and water droplets are moving from her hip and disappearing into her saree.
Karthik see her and gets mesmerized.

Naira didn't see Karthik and moves towards the mirror and starts wiping her hair with a towel

Naira didn't see Karthik and moves towards the mirror and starts wiping her hair with a towel. Then she blow dry the hair and comb them. She apply sindoor in hairline, wear her mangalsutra and wear her bangles.

Karthik slowly come towards her and slides her hair onto her left shoulder

Karthik slowly come towards her and slides her hair onto her left shoulder. Naira flinches due to sudden touch. Then Karthik places wet kisses on her shoulder-neck region. Naira closes her eyes enjoying his touch. But she hiss in pain as he places a hickey on her collarbone.

N- ummm Karthik kya kar rahe ho subah subah. Dekho time ho raha hai. Aapko office jaana hai na. Mujhe bhi bohut kaam hai. Hatiye . ..

K- tch naira shayad tum bhool rahi ho ki mei owner ho. Mujhe koi restrictions nahi hai. Aur rahi baat ghar mein kaam karne ke liye to bohut servents hai wo karega. Let me continue.

Naira pov:

Aap sahi kehrahe ho Karthik mei bhi iss ghar ki servent hi hoo. Official servent hoo . Meri saath kya hotha hai iss ghar mei sirf aur sirf mujhe patha hai. Aap office jaaoge isliye aapko kuch nahi patha. Mei bol nahi pathi. Meri wajah se iss family mei koi jagada nahi hone doongi.

N- tch karthik chaliye na nashta karna hai jo karna hai raat mei karenge. Theekh hai . Ab toh chodo aur meine aapke suit nikal diya bathroom jaane se pehle , vo couch mei padha hai. Kapde pehneke neeche aayiye teek hai. Mei chalti hoon.

Naira peeks his heart and goes down.

In hall dadi and chachi are chatting with each other. Just then she saw naira deceeding the stairs..

D- lo aagayi maharani, ayee naira idhar aa . Ye time hai utne ki haa. Nastha kon banyega. Tumhari baap ki ghar nahi hai jo tum aaram farma Rahi hai. Sasural hai sasural. Sasural mei nahi kaam karna hai , poori parivar ki kaayal rakhni hai . Aur tum koi kaam nahi karte ho . Kuch kaam karna nahi aata hai sirf aur sirf itna aati hai hamare kittu ko joru ka gulaam banana.

N- dadi vo Kal bohut kaam the na ghar mei, tho mei bohut thak gayi thi. Aur subah tho ankh bhi nahi khula. Maaf kariye daadi.

D- jao nashta banao.

N- jii

Naira breakfast banati hai. Then Karthik comes down .

K- good morning dadi.

D- morning kittu. Aao beto . Nairaaa...
B.f lekar aao jaldi .

N- jii dadi aayi .

All family members sit in the dining table , naira serves them .

Karthik holds naira wrist and made her sit down on her seat . And serves her .

Dadi sees all these and starts boiling in jealous.

Dadi pov:

Dekho hamare kittu kaise serve Kar Raha hai. Mere saath kabhi aisa nahi kiya. Kittu naira ki wajah se badal gaya. Iss ladki ko bhi sharam nahi hai. Kis ke ghar me mard aise kaam karte hai. Iss ladki ko sabak seekani hogi.

Chachi sees dadi and smirks

Chachi pov:

Maaji bohut jealous horahi hai. Tch naira ko kon bachaye ga Aaj. Aisa situation ka fayda to utana padega. Tab ye sab Karthik ko patha chal jayega tab vo iss ghar chod kar jaayega . Tab ye poora property luv kush ko milega . Sorry naira mujhe tumse koi lena dena nahi hai phir bhi meine maaji ko tumhari kilaaf kar rahi hoo.

Goenkas complete their b.f .

K- naira room me aana.

Naira nods her head and leaves to their room.

As soon as she enters the room Karthik pins her to the wall and started to kiss on her lips. Naira gets startled at first but respond to him passionately as her harmones are playing with her now a days . After 15 minutes they part from each other. He peck her wet lips once again making her wipe her her lips with the back of her palm.

They both move towards the vanity , naira takes the tie and tie it around his neck and set his collar. Karthik sprayed his perfume and turned towards naira.

K- naira khayal rakna tumhari. Aaj kal bohut weak lag rahi ho. Kaam mat karna, rest karo. Mei chalta ho. Aaj imp. meeting hai . Ok.

N-chali mei bhi aati hoo neeche door tak aati hoo.

K- koi zarurat nahi hai tum todi dher so ja. Ok bye take care .

He peck her forehead and leaves.

As soon as he leaves naira eyes started to pour out as she know what's gonna happen with her.

Vote, comment and follow

Thankyou

RN🙂

Target-90 votes.