Just For You Guys To Like Me

(Requested 💜)

(Requested 💜)

Jungkook had recently joined the band. The six members doesn't like him that much, since he joined all of a sudden when they're all doing good.

But they don't hate him that much, they just don't like him. Jungkook tries his best to show that he can be part of this band, but when he tries hard, they think he's boasting.

That's not what he's doing. He wants to be close with them, to be part of their bonding. He wants to be treated like how they treat each other.

Jungkook looks around as he sang in stage. He just saw a death threat in social media. They're targeting one of the members. So, even it hurts to be rejected, he went around and checked on the six.

He spots someone in the crowd, he had something in his hand. He looks back, seeing Hoseok having a red dot on his white suit. He gulps and stopped singing, this causes the crowd to go silent.

Jungkook ran to Hoseok, hugging him. Hoseok frowns and flinches as a loud sound erupts in the whole stadium. People started screaming as they witness everything.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook, who's smiling at him as he starts to look pale.
"J-Jungkook?" He says and Jungkook chuckles, groaning and having an expression of pain.

"I'm glad I saved you" Jungkook says before wincing. Hoseok looks down, seeing blood.
"J-Jungkook, hey... Hey, don't close your eyes, the paramedics are here, stay awake" He says, looking at the other five. He held Jungkook as the younger almost fell.

Paramedics takes Jungkook away and Hoseok stood there, hands covered in blood. Jungkook's blood. He stared at his hands as it shook. He gulped, looking at the others who ran to the backstage while fans are escorted out of the stadium.

"Is... Will he be okay?" Namjoon asks as stared at the doctor.
"He's stable now... We had transferred blood and removed the bullet" The doctor says and they nodded. The doctor left and Namjoon sat back down.

"He... He sacrificed himself for me...?" Hoseok says and they sighed.
"I heard him once in his room... He wants to be close with us" Taehyung says and they all looked down, feeling guilty.

They all walked inside Jungkook's room. The younger looks up, smiling at them.
"Sorry for ruining the concert... " Jungkook weakly says, looking down.
"You didn't... We're so sorry for how we acted towards you" They all said and Jungkook slowly smiled.

"Do you guys hate me?" He asks and they all shook their heads.
"We just didn't like the fact we're going to have another member... We acted immature... We're so sorry, we accept you now" Namjoon says and they all nodded.

"Thank you for accepting me... "

"You're welcome... "