Chapter 17

I opened the doors and was welcomed by a warm scene of my family having tea together, my brothers and sisters behaving themselves and my parents lost in their own little world unable to keep their eyes off each other.

That scene, not too sure if I was envious or wanted to gag in disgust. But now was not the time to falter, now I wanted them to know the truth. Iris relieved Azaroth of Emmy and summoned all the guards to leave the room.

Mother stood to greet me but I held a hand up to stop her, to which my whole family noticed and all fell into silence. So much for not trying to make the atmosphere awkward from the time.

"There is something I need to let you know, and since we're all here it's great as a time to tell you now, mother please take a seat".

Now everyone was clearly alarmed and worried at my words but I took a deep breath, I will be honest if they reject me I will understand but nonetheless I don't think I'd be able to recover from it like I have with Azaroth.

I stood with Azaroth by my side and began to describe my past life and how I awoke in this body before giving birth to Emmy.

No one said a word for a while, it was just pure silence for a very, very long time. They all needed time to process this and that I could understand but an irrational part of my mind wanted them to give me an answer now.

" I'm so sorry, I don't know how happened to your real sister and I'm just as confused as to why I'm here but you are a beautiful family who deserves the truth. Hayden, Kaiton, Venus, Eliza and Elisa I'm sorry for not telling you sooner and there are no words I can give you other then I'm sorry". I spoke with as much emotion I could convey to this family who were clearly in the midst of mourning a loved one.

Negative thoughts began to return to me but Azaroth stepped forward giving my hand a light squeeze,"Regardless of your decision today, you will all always be welcomed into our home and to be a part of Emmys life if you wish to be."

He stepped back and stood slightly in front of me to be an beacon of hope I so desperately need right now.

The matriarch of the family stood up and walked towards me with purpose. Was she coming to beat me? Thoughts of defending myself came to mind and Azaroth stood in front to protect me.

"I mean her no harm boy so stand down. Let a mother have a chat with her child", she said with ease making Azaroth visibly relax and me frozen from that one sentence.

She gave me a comforting smile and clasped my hands in hers. Father grabbed Azaroth by the shoulders and made him seat alongside my siblings while mother settled down next to me.

"Our family is by no means an ordinary family, Hayden has given you the family history yes?" She spoke neither too fast or too slow as I nodded in confusion still at whether they all accept me or not.

"Whilst I too am originally from your home planet too my dear, let me explain, I too was worried about the previous soul and had an identity crisis. Those are all natural things people such as us experienced", she spoke and fell into silence finding a way to properly convey her thoughts.

"As hard as it was to believe that you have come into a 'fantasy' world with orcs , vampires, goblins and the likes, you have simply drifted into your body of this world and have yet to fully recover your memories of this lifetime."

What the actual fuck is she saying?! Is what I wanted to say but I couldn't wrap my head around the bizarre concept she just said. So there was no other Oriana, it's just been me but with a severe case of amnesia. Azaroth was just as confused and had his full attention on mothers words.

I glanced at my 'actual' siblings? Who all just shrugged and accepted the fact as if it was normal.

"We all only paused for dramatic effect really, Mom and Dad all had this conversation with us growing up and agreed that they'd help guide us to whatever path we chose, should we not want to be part of the family. Perks of being vampire royalty I guess", Hayden spoke and I was still at a loss for words.

First off, I'm revoking all their rights as aunts and uncles for a week for putting me through hell for a a few minutes. Although knowing of this supernatural event, I needed some time to process what this really meant.

"So you are all really my siblings and parents? Then where were you in my other life? Did you all abandon me?", I began to tear up and my mother quickly shut it down.

She wiped my tears and a heart broken expression whilst father rubbed my back to calm me.

"That is impossible my heart, you and your siblings mean the world to your mother and I", my father finally spoke with a deep tone.

"As much as we'd love to be your parents in your other life, we have no control over the circumstances that doesn't occur in this world therefore we are powerless to change your timeline since our power doesn't exist in that world you came from", mother explained hushing me and comforting me like a newborn baby.

"I know these explanations are confusing and yes it took time for us as a family to accept them but please my darling, know that we love you and accept you and will never, ever leave you", mother cried holding my hands still whilst fathers leave frame held her.

"You are our blood daughter and we will give you a further explanation when you have had time to adjust but for now I believe your attention is needed elsewhere", father said titling his head towards the door where I could hear Emmys cries.

I nodded not before throwing myself at my parents, the people whom I can call mom and dad without feeling guilt. I can actually call my siblings my younger siblings without feeling guilty all the time.

My parents simply wrapped me in their embrace until I released myself of their hold.

"It will take time to understand, it sure took me a while to grasp the concept when my mother told me but we'll all be here every step of the way honey", mother spoke gently.

Azaroth excused himself from my siblings wrath of his treatment to me over the past few weeks and came to my side.

"I'll meet you for dinner and we can continue this discussion then, bye mom and dad", I said with a wide grin at being able to say such words with ease.

"Farewell", Azaroth spoke as we left to tend to our daughter and now I wanted to collapse in bed with my man and simply sleep from the emotional exhaustion I've had in the last several hours, of course not before making sure my Emmy fed and on her second nap of the day.

........

Sorry for being away so long everyone :( I have not had the best last couple of months and was really thinking of not coming back to this but it'll be a shame to those who actually take the time out of their day to read this!! Thank you all for spending time to read this story. Will be honest I have no plan for this story and just write it on the go since I'm busy doing irl things.

Once again thank you all in advance to those who read this sorry and I apologise in advance if this story deviates a lot since once again I have no plot line it's literally just thoughts that come to mind that I write down lol Hope you all have a blessed week and stay safe!!!!