𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

"i really like your pants""wow- thank you!"> JAVONS POV <- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"wow- thank you!"
> JAVONS POV <
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I MET HER BY CHANCE.

She was on Jayla's volleyball team, she was amazing at it and whenever I went to watch my sister, she'd be there too. I asked Jayla to introduce me to her, it was my choice to meet her and obviously, she agreed because this girl was one of Jayla's best friends. Her name was Y/n. Beautiful girl, Y/H/L Y/H/C hair and the most gorgeous eyes.

I SAID I REALLY LIKE YOUR PANTS!

The first thing i said to her was "i really like your pants" which was awkward but the leggings she was wearing really showed off her curves. She laughed at my awkwardness and replied "Wow- thank you!" Which shocked me, I didn't think she'd still talk to me after that very first sentence. It was stupid introduction. We then got to know each other, she hung out with me more than Jayla, but my sister didn't care, as long as we got along.

I KNOW YOU GOT A MAN...

I later found out that Y/n got a boyfriend who was on Jadens baseball team. She stopped hanging out with me for a little, she then stopped seeing Jayla too and I thought that was slightly weird. Jaden then noticed that Y/n's boyfriend quit the team. We all found that strange. We decided to check on Y/n, to see if she was okay and Jaden also checked on his teammate but got no response. We didn't get a response from Y/n either which worried us all.

GIVE ME YOUR HAND:(

A few days later, Y/n turned up at our door crying. "Give me your hand" I whispered and she placed her hand in mine. I pulled her towards me and into a comfortable hug, swaying her back and forth. "He told me not to hang out with you guys" she cried and i kissed her forehead. "It's all over now...you'll always have us" I reassured, hugging tighter. Not wanting to let her go yet. Actually, not ever.

< TEEN ROMANCE 3

After that, we got even closer and eventually fell in love. Well...she fell in love with me, i've been in love since i laid my eyes on her. My parents and siblings called it teen romance, well not Daelo, he just called Y/n my wife? No complaints. But too early. We always laugh at him when he says stuff like that. We did get together though, it was amazing. I was forever grateful for Jayla because of it wasn't for her

I wouldn't have met my favourite girl<3