Love Again

Check out my other completed book! The main theme is self-love. It's beautifully romantic and quite emotional too. You'll love it!

It's already written, so it will be updated regularly and won't affect my other works.

Here's the discription:

Maddox has been in love with Rose for a few months now. Just like an angel, she has captured his heart, yet seems so out of reach that he keeps his feelings a secret. Deciding to finally ask her out, Maddox is too late because Rose disappears, leaving him trying and failing to move on.

Maddox doesn't think he'll ever see his angel again, but when he does one year later, she seems like a whole different person. He finally has his second chance, and he's determined to not make the same mistake twice. This time he won't let her go.

Rose has made a grave mistake and fell in love with her best friend's older brother, the one person who warned her never to, despite their unique relationship. Blinded by her love for him, she's certain that he feels the same way. However, when she learns he doesn't, she has no one to blame but herself as her life crumbles around her. Left alone to pick up the peices of her broken heart, Rose struggles to do so.

After a long year of trying her hardest to live through the days, Rose is still as miserable as she was the day her heart got broken. But a handsome football player shoves his way into her life and seems determined to help her back on her feet. The demons inside her are too loud and too strong for her to fight, but Rose soon learns that one smile from Maddox is all it takes for them to hide.

And here's a sneak peak:

Rose: In loving him, I've learned to hate myself. And I don't know how to live with that. I've lost my way.

Maddox: Whatever she wants, whatever she needs, whatever it takes... I will make her happy again.

I'm so excited!

Love you, all.