>Chapter 39<

Hi everyone! Important speech ahead so please give me some of your time :)

I know that I said I would publish two chapters during the past month, HOWEVER I got covid and I missed a week from school. As a result I had a lot of tests to complete in very little time because it was the end of my 2nd semester, so I had no time. After that, we started having even more tests because our Easter break is near and that means that it's time for our last tests before our exams. For once more I am TERIBBLY sorry for not being able to complete my promise. I hope you understand me and thank you for being patient.

Also, in this chapter I'll include something....for my more spicy readers as a little forgive me gift for my delay. But as I said at my "please read" chapter, no smut will be included in this book. However, that doesn't mean Y/n can't have some fun. Enjoy... ;)

Y/n's POV:

"Welcome to the Royal Library..." Frigga smiled nicely.

"Mother, I would like to search for some of the books I used to love as a kid. Darling, would you like to join me?" Loki took a hold of my hand and rubbed his thumb over my knuckles.

"I would like to have a word with Y/n my son, if that's okay with you of course." Frigga told Loki with a stern look and then turned her gaze to me again.

"Well in that case, what do you think Y/n?" He asked me.

"I would love to, your highness. I'll catch up with you later. We'll be in the same room after all. Just a few...miles away because of the large space." I joked and Loki laughed at my remark. He let my hand go and I already missed the warm feeling of his fingers intertwining with his. 

Frigga gestured me with her hand to sit on the sofa and I did as I was requested while she sat on the other sofa.

"What would you like to talk about, you highness?" I asked as politely as I could, even though I was stressing a lot and my legs wanted to take off and escape Asgard.

"Please, call me Frigga. There's no need for formalities. You're considered as family now, Y/n. You know, you are very special. My son was known to be heartless, emotionless, tough...but you my dear, you turned him into a completely different person. Do you think this would happen if you two hadn't developed a...romantic relation?"

"To be honest, the first time I saw him at the Avenger's Tower, I thought of him as the bad guy. He was known as the one who destroyed New York. I felt nothing less and nothing more than pure loath for this man. After I got to know him more, I saw a side that had yet to come to surface. He's not bad nor evil. He has a pure soul. He just needed the right motivation. I believe that if it wasn't for that slightest interest I showed, he wouldn't have revealed his amazing personality."

"I raised him to be a proper God, for his own good and for our people. Sadly, something seems to have gotten wrong. I'm not aware of why or how but I wish I knew. I would have stopped him. But, let's not remember those bad days. They belong to the past. The future is what matters and I can sense that a great life is waiting for you two."

"Thank you, Frigga. I feel more than lucky to be Loki's girlfriend. You know, I always had this question but I couldn't find the courage to ask him for some reason. How did Loki get his powers? He has an amazing control over them." I asked, trying not to seem too curious.

At that moment, an illusion of Loki was created behind the sofa Frigga was sitting on. He had chains on his hands and I could see his bare chest. My eyes widened at the illusion that stood right before me and I tried not to make obvious that something was going on behind the Queen.

"That's actually a very well asked question, Y/n.  Well, before answering I believe that Loki has already told you about Odin finding him..." Frigga's words faded in my mind as I was too focused on the illusion.