PULCHRITUDINOUS. 09

♥︎

♥︎. honestly didn't know how to end the act with the title I chose

♥︎. the word was just very fancy lol

"another mission? can't we get a break?!" Nobara groaned as the trio were retreating from their previous mission in which they had retrieved another 1 of Sukuna's fingers.

"it's not that far. the curses in the area seemed to have already been handled with, but we're still asked to go there," Megumi reassured the female sorcerer.

"let's go!" Yuuji cheered.

they finally arrived at the curtain barrier which surrounded an abandoned graveyard.

"you sure this is the right place? this place is giving me the creeps," Nobara shuddered.

"this is the place," Megumi stared from his phone. "let's go."

"w-wait you guys!"

the trio walked around in search for the curse and the sorcerer responsible for the area.

"you better not get sucked into another hole Kugisaki. what's with you and holes?"

"hey! it's not my fault these curses love to go one on one with me Itadori. obviously they see me as a worthy opponent."

"forty-seven."

"sure thing," Yuuji shrugged.

"forty-eight."

"shut it you-"

"be quiet, do you two hear that?" Megumi hushed his 2 classmates.

they looked around, trying to pinpoint the sound.

"forty-nine."

"there," Nobara pointed, guiding the boys.

"forty-nine."

they continued walking, until they found the source of the noise.

"(Y/n)! so it was you counting this entire time!" Yuuji called out.

"forty-nine."

"(Y/n)?"

"forty-nine," she looked around and ignored the trio, repeating the same number as she scanned her surroundings. she held her index and middle finger up together as the rest of her fingers were bent into her palms. a mist of black and white coated her raised limbs.