TW

TW: ABUSE

This story contains mentions of Physical and Mental Abuse

PTSD:
A disorder in which a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing or witnessing a terrifying event. The condition may last months or years, with triggers that can bring back memories of the trauma accompanied by intense emotional and physical reactions.

Gaslighting:
A form of emotional abuse that's seen in abusive relationships. It's the act of manipulating a person by forcing them to question their thoughts, memories, and the events occurring around them. A victim of gaslighting can be pushed so far that they question their own sanity.

Non-Consensual Sex/Relationship:
Touching of intimate body parts such as genitalia, groin, breast, buttocks, or mouth or any clothing covering them, without consent; the removal of another person's clothes without consent; touching a person with one's own intimate body parts without consent; etc.

Domestic Violence:
Violent or aggressive behavior within the home typically involves the violent abuse of a spouse or partner.

Verbal Abuse:
An act of violence in the form of speech that decreases self-confidence and adds to feelings of helplessness. It is "an act that includes rebuking and the delivery of harsh words".

Some people go through this in real life, and I don't appreciate it when people talk down about it or what they have been through because I think they are some of the strongest people out there. Just wanted to mention this.
Other than that, enjoy the story.