Sex

Jackie's POV:

I took Sam's hand and lead him upstairs to my room and closed the door.

"Your mom won't notice...?" Sam asked.

I laughed, "its my birthday Sam, don't ruin it."

I stood right in front of him and looked all the way up. Im only 5'2 so he towered over me, as did everyone else.

Sam looked down at me and softly put his hand under my chin, slowly bringing his lips down to mine, and softly kissed them. He pulled back a bit to meet my eyes, then our lips smashed together. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pushed me against a wall, his body pressing against me. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Then he carried me over to the bed and threw me down, and quickly climbed on top of me. I took his shirt off, as he took mine off, and quickly unhooked my bra.

I felt around for his belt buckle, once I found it I quickly unbuckled it and unbuttoned his pants. He kicked off his pants and boxers. His thumbs slid into the waistband of my jeans and slid them around to the front, unbuttoning my pants and I kicked them off, along with my underwear.

He began thrusting slow at first, then went faster and faster. It felt amazing, I kept on moaning, and he was grunting in reply, it was such a turn on.

We kept going like this for half an hour and then we both collapsed. I had my head resting on his muscular chest, I could hear his heart pounding in his chest. He had one of his python like arms wrapped around me.

"That was amazing." I said, still panting. "Best birthday present ever."

Sam laughed, he was panting just as hard as me.

"You know Sam, I really kind of like you." I said.

"I really like you too, maybe we could go out sometime." Sam said.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Wanna go see a movie this weekend?" Sam asked.

"Sure." I said smiling.

He kissed my forehead, and I snuggled as close to his warm body as possible.

"So how long are you and Dean staying here?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You're a hunter. You never stay in one place for more than a couple days."

".....probably until we finish the case."

"Promise you'll call me regularly. Maybe visit once a month."

"Of course"

He wrapped his other arm around me and pulled me tighter. A few minutes later I fell asleep