twenty nine

SPOILER on what I'm about to say, if you haven't read the Manga ⚠️⚠️⚠️

In honor of our sweet banana Nanami, I'll be writing a chapter with him in it since I miss him so much 💔

Love you <3

∆∆∆∆∆

8 years ago

"my sweet banana!"Norie screamed as she ran to Nanami in fast speed since she was excited.

She jumped and slammed her body on his and they went stumbling back and fell to the ground.

"Norie"he only says and pats her head.

"Oi! I wanted to hug him first!"Gojo yelled behind them.

"Go away!"Norie screamed and sent a kick at his gut.

Gojo slammed into a wall and she went back to Nanami and said "I'm so excited that I'll be going on a trip with you!"

"You and me both, I'm glad that it won't be with him. He barely does anything but brag"Nanami says as he helped her up.

"No! That not true! I'm the strongest!"Gojo says as he walked back to them.

"I'M ThE STroNgEsT"Norie mimicked.

He gawked at her and said "I don't sound like that!"

"You do"Nanami spoke up.

Gojo shoved her face away and says "anyway, you know it's kinda unfair that I can't go with you guys, do I have to go alone?"

"Well you weren't their when Yaga called us on which trip you wanted. Since you were late because you were doing your hair"Norie said as she takes his hand off.

"My hair is important, it doesn't look like this all the time. It's an effort"Gojo says and started taking selfies of him and then snapped a shot of Norie's chest.

She shoved him and Nanami says "well the plane is leaving soon, we'll be back on Saturday morning"

"I already said bye to Megumi, hes gonna be staying with Yaga-What about me?"

Norie looks at him with a blank face as he smiled.

"I'll be in the car"Nanami says bored out of his mind already and walked away.