3.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

lol idk why it blows my mind that aaron taylor johnson is younger than daniel radcliffe

<3.5>
voldemort sees all

PETUNIA'S HEAD LAID UNCOMFORTABLY on her desk, and her eyes continued to flutter open and closed — finally letting the tiredness take over.

And as the outside noises started to dim, the light behind her eyes fading into darkness, letting her sleep — a familiar eery crack sounded in her room.

The silhouette, who had been standing quietly in the corner, took a dangerous step closer to her.

And Petunia heard it.

Her eyes snapped open and her head swung back — seeing the familiar sight. She inwardly huffed, rolling her eyes.

She was completely over this.

As always, the shadow of a body would step closer, and her arm, all the way up to her collarbone, would burn strongly.

And as always, Petunia would only clench her teeth, trying to hide her pain.

"What do you want to see this time?" She seethed, "Wanna watch another meeting... Want to go stalk the man with the white beard and weird clothes?" Petunia sassed, receiving no response.

It only stepped closer.

"Or," Her voice wavered, and she grew annoyed at that, "Just a thought," Petunia sarcastically countered, "Maybe you could get out of my fucking head."

It ignored her.

Another step closer.

And she followed that action, challenging it.

It went quiet, briefly.

And then it spoke, to her surprise.

"No," The familiar hiss left it's lips, and Petunia muffled her cry as it gripped her arm — placing its pale, boney hand against her forehead, causing a throbbing headache to arrive. She thrashed her arm in response, unable to become free from its grip. "I want to see something from the past," it continued, and Petunia swore she could hear the smile in its tone, "to see your fight."

And Petunia's mind went blank.

      The familiar sight of her living room soon took place. And Petunia awkwardly stood in her spot, feeling the silhouette of the man behind her — intently watching everything that played through her memories.

Though, she was confused.

The room was blank, looking the same as it always did. And it was quiet. The only sound was of the trees hitting her window.

But then again, after waiting just a minute longer, Petunia heard the familiar thudded stomps on the hardwood floor, and she then knew what followed.