Chapter 13: Before The Storm

The sadden sky began to clear up, it wasn't crying anymore, rather it finally felt at ease.
Birds eventually started chirping away, singing their beautiful melodies.

Meanwhile, Miko and Ei were at the very top of Tenshukaku, watching down on Inazuma city, and further in the view, the Narukami shrine was shining brightly as always.

Ei leaned against the balcony, taking a sip of her floral tea, "The sky is clear, but I fear for not long."

"What are you thinking about, hmm? Is it about y/n?"

"No...it's about 'that thing'—"

Miko sighed, slightly shoving Ei as she whined, "That was many years ago and you got rid of it, didn't you?"

"Yes but—"

"No buts- it's gone and even if someone found it, I doubt they'll be able to use it...more so even reawaken it."

Ei knew deep down Miko was right but she couldn't ignore her anxious feelings. She was afraid 'that thing' would make an appearance.

It shed tears whether 'that thing' was awake or it was sleeping. Its tears were filled with unknown poison.

If its tears fell into the wrong hands—no, it wouldn't happen, would it?

Ei mumbled something that couldn't be heard. She was about to take another sip of her tea when the cup shattered right before her eyes. Hot pipping tea spilled all over her. She winced in discomfort.

Miko's eyes widened, panic-stricken as she quickly placed napkins on Ei's clothes, trying to dry her off. "Are you okay?!" She held onto Ei's hands, softly rubbing her lover's skin.

The cup was completely shattered into bits, could this be an accident or could it have a deeper meaning?

Ei took deep breaths, in and out, "I'm okay."
Her mysterious eyes wandered away from Miko, gazing as the sun melted. Its rays gave out a warm orange-red tinge to the sky.

"Puppet," she thought to herself.

Back in Uyuu Restaurant, upstairs in a room where the group of drunk idiots were located, chaos was just about to start...

Itto was already dead (not literally). He had a low alcohol tolerance yet he thought it was a great idea to carelessly drink and brag about his newest title.

As for y/n, she too was drunk and...bold, a little too bold to be exact.

She started leaning close to Ayato, caressing his ever-so-sensitive neck.
Ayato was breathing heavily, unable to stop you from making moves on him.
The lustful sweet sake after-effects were heavily causing an influence on you.

You moved your hand to his chin, then continued to touch his beautiful mole.

"I-Itto help me—" Ayato panicked.

"Itto isn't going to help you. He seems occupied, darling."

Your drunken self moved closer, tracing his warm luscious lips slowly with your thumb.
His chest went up and down with each touch, your face was so close to his that you could smell the sweet ropy fragrance of the sake he has been drinking.

Ayato could feel the soft tickle of your breath beneath his nose. He hesitated before closing his stunning lavender-colored eyes.
Y/n moved in closer than before, a few inches away from his lips.

Her flushed face and her lustful eyes began passionately staring at his plump lips.

She smirked, whispering, "You're a bully."
Ayato gently opened his eyes before you continued, "Miko told me there's only one way to communicate with a bully."