𝟎𝟑 - 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑻

"𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞."

☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓☽

☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓☽

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌:

﹄divergent (2014)

﹄insurgent (2015)

﹄allegient (2016)

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊:

﹄black smoke rising

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄(𝐒):

﹄(y/n) celeste newhart

﹄fae celeste newhart

﹄eden barrett

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄-𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌:

﹄lily james

𝐀𝐆𝐄:

﹄16 in divergent

﹄17 in insurgent

﹄17 in allegiant 

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒:

﹄eric coulter

﹄tobias eaton

﹄peter hayes

﹄al weber

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘:

﹄eden barrett was born in the fringe on the outskirts of chicago to a pair of geneticists. dedicated to the sciences, they elect their daughter, who was born with nearly 80% pure DNA, to be planted within the chicago experiment. 

﹄the intention of planting eden within chicago was to observe her impact on the existing test subjects. wiping the memories of her childhood, and of her best friend matthew, eden is re-housed in the amity community to an unknowing amity couple. believing eden to be a child of the factionless, they raise her as their own and rename her as fae celeste newhart. 

﹄to oversee her progress and report back to the outside world, june foster volunteers to go into chicago with fae. june's memories are not wiped and because of this, she is able to descretely control fae's actions up to the point of the choosing ceremony. 

﹄on the day of the choosing ceremony, june foster is instructed to choose erudite and seperate herself from fae because the buraeu suspected an erudite uprising. as a result of this, fae unexpectedly chooses dauntless and june must expedite the erudite takeover of dauntless from behind the curtain. 

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒:

﹄prior to choosing dauntless, fae's fear response was a cross between flight and fawn because it was learned that sympathizing with the aggressor was the key in dismantling violence.

﹄after choosing dauntless, her fear response warps into a cross between freeze and fight.