- 𝟎𝟓𝟏

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"hey handsome man," my mama greeted me and we shared a hug, i def needed that after the week i've had.

"wassup, where mook and pops?" i asked her while taking off my shoes.

"he took her out on a lil date i guess," she said and rolled her eyes.

"you mad cause he ain't take you?" i laughed.

"never that, but what brings you by? not that i mind or anything," she said as we headed for the living room.

"i been skressin, with a k." i said and plopped down on the couch.

"mm sound and look like it, you need a retwist." she said and twisted her lip to the side.

"chill on me." i said and fixed my hoodie over my head.

"anyways what's the matter?"

"well, i'm worried bout santana and one of the students in my lil creative writing class i teach over at the middle school?" i started and sighed.

"santana been going through it and ion really know how ta help her, like i make sure to give her reassurance and let her know that i love her and i'm not leavin. the past few weeks she been real upset and she don't never wanna leave the house."

"as for the student, her name corey. she remind me a lot of tt sam for some reason or maj, but i think she got family problems going on. the stuff she write about make me upset cause i can't help her or at least ion think i can."

"everybody can't be a superhero, baby." mama said while looking over at me.

"i know, but i at least gotta try." i said.

"and you are, but the best you can do is be there and listen especially for santana's situation because there ain no tellin if there's more than what she's telling you. and as for that little girl, don't get yourself in no mess you can't get out of." she told me.

"you stressing yourself out over things you simply cannot control,"

"that's the problem."

|
|

|
|

"hi," santana mumbled with a small smile held to her lips as i walked into the house.