Naughty Babygirl (Smut)

🥀~Do it for me~ by Rosenfled 🥀

This chapter contains sexual scenes.
Addie's POV

"Adeline Emma Snow you are in huge trouble!"...
I cautiously turn around to be met with a upset daddy Zane.

I make a puppy dog face and look up to him.
"I am sorry daddy, I j-just wanted to make it pretty" I say bowing my head with tears clouding my vision.

"My silly girl...I forgive you but you have to be punished babygirl" he says pulling his suit jacket off and putting it on the coat rack. Which surprisingly was untouched.

My lips start quivering and a loud wail erupts the now colorfied room.

"I-I am sorry d-daddy, I-I am sorry" I say while being picked up on to his hip with my sobbing face in the crook of his neck.

"Aww...my princess it's okay I forgive you. You just have to understand that what you did was not okay without getting daddy's permission". He says rubbing my back and locking the door behind us.

"Do you understand?" He asks me pulling my head out the crook of his neck.

"Y-yes daddy" I say looking into his captivating eyes.

"You are still going to have to be punished babygirl". He says walking over to his black leather rolling chair.

I nodded my head at him as he sits in the chair with me on his lap. He quickly pulls me over his right knee giving me slight whiplash.

"Do you know why you are get punished little girl" he says in a deep voice that can my knees weak in seconds.

"Yes daddy, I didn't ask for permission to change something that is yours".

"Good girl, you will be getting 5 with this pretty skirt and 10 with your bare ass". He says with his left hand lingering under my lilac skirt.

"Count princess"

In one swift motion the first 5 come down rapidly.

"On-"
"Two-"
"Three"
"Fou-"
"Nih five"

He stops and rubs my butt for a few seconds.

"Take this little skirt off princess and your panties" he says pulling me up to my feet.
I slowly pull of my skirt reveling my white lace covered princess parts.

"Take it off or I will myself" he says slowly tracing the lining of my panties.

I pull them down slowly once again stepping out of each hole and place them in his lap.

I can't say I was being completely innocent in this moment...

He looks down at his lap and disregards the panties in his lap and pulls me over his knee once again.

"It seems like my innocent little girl is not feeling so innocent" he says while running his fingers along my spine, that has been uncovered by my shirt.

Slowly they run lower stoping right above my hips. He hand caresses my ass before a cold longing is left behind of his hand not being there.

As soon as I relax the next 10 come down harder then the last. I jerk forward from the surprise and moan at the hard sting.

"Ah-one"
"Fou-"
"Mmm six"
"Nah n-nine"
"Ten"

He pulls me on to his lap and stratal his waist. I lean forwards and start leaving feathery kisses on his neck. Slowly going lower, unbuttoning his shirt with my surprisingly confident hands. I pull the tight button up off his muscular build.

"You are my beautiful queen, my love" he whispers into my ear sending chills down my spine. Tugging at my shirt signaling me to take it off. I strip from my shirt exposing my white lace bra matching with my  panties.

My hands roam his sculptured chest. My fingertips slowly taking in every inch of him. I slowly get on my knees in front of him with my hands reaching up to his buckle. My eyes look into his green orbs looking for permission.

"Go ahead my naughty babygirl"...

My hand quickly unzips his pants causing my lace panties to slide off his lap. I pull down the waistband of his underwear causing a release of his suffocating member. My nails carefully caress his member.
I bring the tip to my mouth, licking long lustful licks. My eyes never leave his. A small grunt leaves his kissable lips.

The room is filled with lust and desire...

Before I even notice Zane has me laid on top of his desk. My white heeled feet wrapped around his torso, slowly grazing his skin. He ravishes my neck. Littering lustful kisses all over my chest. While doing so reaches around my back and unclips the last piece of fabric I had on me.

His kisses travel down my breast to my stomach and back up. I let out soft breathy moans as my hands crawl my way up his back. He teases my nipples by licking right around them. My back arches, aching for him to be inside me.

He needs my breast in his right hand while  gradually going down to my drenched pussy. He looks up at me while his hand is cupping my soaked sex.

"You dirty princess" he says before attacking my lips again, asserting his dominance through the kiss.

He steadily pulls away only to take of his pants and underwear fully. He pumps his cock in his hand before rubbing it against my wet slit.

"Here my dirty slut" and with that my back arches in  ecstasy sending me over the edge. Fast moans leave my mouth. He plummets in my sex hitting the spot that makes me crazy. He pumps faster with sweat glistening on both our bodies.

"Ahh please"

"Please what?" He says ramming harder into me.

"Please sir"

"Cum" with that one word I am in euphoria. His pumps get faster and sloppy signaling his release.

We ride on the wave of euphoria together...

"You naughty babygirl" he says out of breath laying his head on my breast...

~~~

Yo this is almost 1000 words with if smut don't hopefully this makes up for my absence. I actually think I did good this chapter. Yeah but this took like 2 hours to write so yeah. But hopefully I will be posting more and I added a song so I thought that was cool. Love you guys much! 💗

4/17/2022