35. Apologies

Bailey's Pov

There he was, sitting at the bar drinking. He hasn't noticed me yet. Maybe I could just walk away without getting caught by him.

I didn't feel like talking to him right now.

I knew what I just did wasn't any better then what he did but I wish I could say I regretted it. I didn't.

I turn around to walk away but a voice stopped me.

"Bailey!"

Shit, I was hoping that I could get away without him noticing me.

I turn around to look at him, taking a good look at him. He looked rugged, his eyes looked tired. Hair was messier then normal.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"Can we talk?" He asks me standing up to walk closer to me.

"No."

I turn around to walk away but he grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him. We were less then inches apart. His lips so close to mine, god I missed his touch.

"Please, I need to talk to you?" He practically begs.

I can see the sincerity in his eyes, that he is truly sorry. But I can't just forgive him that easily, it will show him that I'm weak and that he can do it all over again.

"I don't want to talk."

I get out of his grasp and head to the back exit leaving the club. I need some fresh air, I lean against the wall. I take out my pack of cigarettes and my lighter.

Taking on out of the box I place it between my lips and light it.

Once it was lit, I put the lighter back into my pocket and inhaled. I take it out and exhaled the smoke, creating an O shape.

It was one of my favorite east tricks to do, though if I had a vape I could easily do more.

I hear the door open and I instantly look at it, it was Damien. I clenched my fist, he walks over to me and stands in front of me placing his hand on the wall.

"Haven't I made myself clear? I don't fucking want to talk to you." I say angrily.

I was beyond pissed, why couldn't I just have break?

"I heard what you did." He said coldly.

"And what exactly is that?" I ask him.

"Kissing that guy, but yet you have the nerve to talk about me." He says coldly.

The nerve of this fucking man, I want to fucking beat the shit out of him.

"I'm a single women, I'll do whatever the fuck I want." I say angrily.

He grabs me by the throat and holds me against the wall. Causing me to drop my cigarette.

"You seem to forget that Seth and Aiden are my friends, they tell me everything." He says.

"If I find out that you kissed or fucked anyone that isn't me, I can't guarantee that they'll stay alive." He whispers in my ear.

Asshole.

He was so close to me, I could smell his cologne.

I looked at him and suddenly pain went through his eyes. I kneed him in a spot that wasn't pleasant.

"You may not remember, but I am Raven. I don't belong to anyone and certainly not to you." I say.

He falls to his knees clutching his balls.