37. Prove It

Bailey's Pov

I look up to see a smirking Damien, somehow I'm getting deja vu. It's like this whole thing happened before.

"What do you want?" I ask him annoyed.

I'm still waiting for him to prove that he's sorry. I'm going to make him sweat, you don't mess with me and get away with it easily.

Plus his excuse was crappy as fuck. I don't believe it for one second.

He didn't answer me which sorta pissed me off.

I tried to move so I can leave but he blocked my way. "Move." I order him.

"No." He says cockily.

"Fucking move." I glare at him.

He shakes his head.

Fine, have it your way.

I look him up and down before stomping on his feet then punching him in his stomach. This causes him to fall to his knees and clutch his stomach.

I walk past him and leave the main office. Even though I was suspended I had to remain in school for the rest of the day.

Heading to my third period class I see Brooklyn and Azora talking to each other. What could they possibly be talking about?

I ignore my curiosity and continue heading to class.

"Nice to see that you can actually show up to class." The teacher says to me.

"Don't get use to it." I say, heading to the back and sitting down in my seat.

Halfway through out the class the announcements went on telling everyone that we will be heading to an assembly.

All of us get up from our seats and start heading out the door. As we reached outside the classroom there was a whole bunch of other students also making their way to the auditorium.

Once we made it, I took a seat in the front row. I didn't want to but the teacher forced me too.

Shortly after the assembly starts and the principle rambles on how bullying is not acceptable.

I find this complete bullshit, they don't give a shit about bullying. The only reason their doing this is because of what I did.

Suddenly Damien walks up on stage and grabs the microphone from the teacher.

"Hey, what do you think your doing? Sit the back down." The teacher yells at him.

What is he doing?

"Attention, can anyone here me? I have something to confess." Damien says over the microphone.

"What are you doing Damien?" I whispered underneath my breath.

Crossing my arms on my chest and just staring up at him. What I'm the world is he planning?

"Some of you may know me as a mysterious bad boy, but let me tell you something I am not a cheater." He says.

"Emily Garcia, the schools bitch blackmailed me into being with her. When she knew I had feelings for someone else. She made me do all of those things when Bailey watched."

He paused for a second before continuing.

"I didn't lie to you earlier but I wasn't telling you the whole story." He says looking me straight in the eyes.

"The reason she was blackmailing me is because she found out my identity. I am the famous street fighter known as Archer." He confesses.

I look at Emily and saw that she had a furious face on. I can tell that what he said was true due to her reaction.