40. Stepping Up

(Contains Mature Content)

Bailey's Pov

A few months after I had killed my father, it was time for someone to step up and take a hold of the Mafia.

Most of the members never liked Vincent. He treated them very poorly and threatened to kill their families if they didn't do what he wanted. Blaze told me that he would be taking over as the leader of the mafia. Azora would be his second in command which I fully support.

He needs someone to be by his side through out this. I would be the mafias assassin, I didn't need to be apart of the mafia but I wouldn't mind doing a few kills with them once in a while.

After all, I'm a Bennett.

Damien has fully recovered, thankfully the bullet didn't hit any major organs so they only had to do a minor surgery on him. Which I fully paid for, he didn't agree with that but it was my father who had shot him.

It was the least I could do.

There was going to be a ceremony today, where Blaze will be officially stepping up as leader.

We got rid of all the unloyal members which remains us with 1,890 members left.

Each of them were not all together, most of them were out doing missions in different countries.  But today, today everybody would gather up and accept their new boss.

I groan as I try to get up from the bed but Damien's arms stop me from moving. He burrows his face into my neck.

"Get up." I tell him.

He groans.

"We have to get ready and meet up with Brooklyn and the guys." I tell him.

He rolls his eyes and slowly let's go of me then proceeds to get up from the bed.

Dominic, Azora, Brooklyn, Seth and Aiden were all going to be there.

"Wanna join me in a shower?" I ask him.

"Now who am I to turn down an offer?" He smirks.

Mature Content

He slaps my ass and I glare at him while we make our way to the bathroom.

I take out my hair and he turns on the shower. I turn towards him and saw that he was already undressing himself.

I check him out while doing it, he climbs into the shower and smirk.

"Are you going to stand there drooling over me or are you gonna get in?" He asks.

I roll my eyes.

"Roll your eyes again and I might have to fuck that attitude out of you." He chuckles darkly.

"I like to see you try." I test him.

I saw his eyes darken and for just a second I was actually scared that he might go through that threat.

I take off my clothes and climb into the shower with him, closing the door behind me.

I look up at him as the water started to pour down on the both of us.

He grabs my chin and kisses me on the lips. He presses me against the shower wall and bites my bottom lip causing me to moan.

He took the opportunity to invade my mouth with his tongue. Our tongues battle for dominance, in the end he won and was able to explore my mouth with his tongue.

He grabs my hair and yanks it back but not too roughly as I wished he would. He trails kisses all the way down to my neck. I moan as he starts sucking on my sweet spot.