Chapter 59: Complicated situation

Kiyotaka POV

Ichinose started breaking down, and frankly, I don't have anything on my arsenal to console her right now.

I'm just as shocked as her.

Tatsuya, of all people. Dead? call me idealist but I just can't believe that.

bump

What the...

Kiyo: "Ichinose?"

What I saw was suprising. Ichinose...fainted.

Kiyo: "Oi. Ichinose. Wake up."

But of course, the shock she received was too great. It's not suprising that she faints.

Great. One more bother.

???: "Onii sama. We've come to visit!"

Oh great. Them of all people....

Lina: "Tatsuya. We've heard that you're sick. So we brought some fr....uits..."

They stopped on their tracks, when seeing fainted Ichinose and me.

Miyuki: "Kiyotaka sa-"
Kiyo: "Thisisamisunderstanding.Shefaintsbecauseshesawthesignonthewall."

Lina: "Come again?"

Kiyo: "Like I said. This is a misunderstanding. She faints because she saw the sign on the wall."

Lina: "You didn't say that earlier...."

Miyuki: "Sign on the wall?" Miyuki walks to see the sign, but she was immediately shocked after seeing the writing.

Naturally, Lina also went and saw the sign.

Lina: "Tatsuya is....DEAD?!"

Miyuki: "No, wait. This might be just a trap."

How suprising. I thought Miyuki would be the one to go crazy since she's a brocon but oh well.

Lina: "How do you know?"

Miyuki: "This handwriting. It's undoubtedly aunt Maya's handwriting. I saw this countless times. And aunt Maya would never kill onii sama that easily since he's a valuable piece."

A logical reasoning.

Lina: "I'm going to meet her." Lina immediately meddles with her INSTA.

Miyuki: "Wait, Lina! don't be hasty!"

Lina: "Dimension cross."

Light surrounded Lina's body and she immediately dissapeared.

So that's how the watch works. Interesting.

Miyuki: "Sheesh. She didn't even think twice."

Kiyo: "Seriously. I thought the one that would go crazy is you, Miyuki. I guess I was wrong."

Miyuki: "That's because I know for certain aunt Maya doesn't have any desire to kill onii sama. She probably just abducts him."

Kiyo: "I see. I like your reasoning."

Miyuki: "More importantly, Kiyotaka san. I'm going to carry Honami san back to her room. What about you?"

Kiyo: "I'm actually quite worried about Lina. I have a proposal, Miyuki."

Miyuki: "Let me hear it."

Kiyo: "Lets follow her."

Mahouka world, Yotsuba estate

Lina POV

I finished the travel with INSTA. And now I'm back to the Yotsuba estate.

knock knock