Ch. I: prólogos [prologue]

Magic...

It was a blessing and curse, people who have magic, they called themself wizards or witches, and yet the people who didn't have magic called themself muggle or squib.

From a long time ago, magic existed and yet muggles feared of their powers and the witch-hunting began.

A lot of the magical creatures got killed because of fear but this stopped, when the magic world secluded themself from the muggle world. They made their own celebration, they made their own rules, they made their own society.

They existed until the new era, but the magic people were biased towards dark magic, because of how dangerous it was.

They see black magic as evil, while light magic is kind. Those kinds of biases made the Wizarding world revolt and war broke out between the two sides.

The Lord of the Light, who got looked upon among the Wizarding world society, slowly made the magical world forget their original ancestors, which made the old festivals go forgotten.

They were only doing celebrations that the muggle world celebrated, there were no traditional wizarding celebrations celebrated anymore, they followed the muggle traditions.

It makes half of the wizards angry and frustrated but they can not do anything and they have their own Lord.

The wizard who wants to restore the old way of magic picks their own leader which is called the "Dark Lord", the strongest wizard who could use dark magic and the one who could be fighting the "Lord of the Light".

The Dark Lord acts as the "Villain" but their goal is to restore their beloved home. For a long time, the wizarding world has changed , especially in Britain where the strongest wizard in the wizarding world was born--

King Arthur Pendragon.

King Arthur is a great king loved by his subject and saved the Wizarding world from the Muggle along with his partner, the first warlock blessed by lady Magicks herself, therefore, making him the first son of the Lady Magic and was seen by the Magical creature as their Lord--

King Merlin Emrys

Why Merlin got called "King", there were a lot of suggestions. People said that he was the one who led the Britain Wizarding World, which is his Kingdom, along with his partner, Arthur. They are considered as "Soulmates", which is a sacred and precious mark. A wizard or Witch who has a soulmate is proof that they are blessed by Lady Magic.

Light can not live without dark and dark can not live without light...

That is one of the rules of magic and yet they broke those rules. All of the Dark magic and Dark creatures got arrested or killed because of their power.

The light always has the darkness and the darkness always has the light.

A couple of decades has passed, the Wizarding World still existed but with the Lord of the Light and the Dark still butting their heads, the Wizarding World, full of biases towards their family blood, full of the corrupted and the darkness slowly engulfed the Wizarding World because of how the Magic got unbalance by how the corrupted Lord of the Light making the Dark Magic seem so evil and thus, the Wizards didn't use the Dark Magic anymore.

But, of course, the entity watches over them, the children of the Lady Magic/Hecate especially the cunning and sly Lord of Death/Hades.

It was a legend, Mythology, and yet the people seek his power, drowning in the greed of the power.

They said that when a wizard attained a certain tool they would become a Master of Death but that was just a legend.

They said that Death favors one family and that is the "Peverell House" especially the Ignotus Peverell who is an old friend of the Death, Champion of Death.