chap-2

A petite black Haired boy was sitting on his knees left hand have a pallet with colours spread  on it he was drawing an art of mountains and water . Bright doe eyes were concentrate on the painting .Every time he put brush on the canvas it was becoming more meaningful and beautiful .small sound of humming coming from  beautiful small pink lips.

It was peaceful moment .
Pretty boy phone ranged.
"Hello".he said with melodic voice.
"Hello jungkook can come home baby your dad wants to talk something to you".
"Yes mom ".the black hair boy packed his stuff moved to car his car .

After he reached the house.
"Dad"he called sweetly as he seen his dad is deeply thinking some thing while sitting on couch taht he didn't even noticed him.

"Yeah kookie"he came out of the trance.

"Mom said that you want talk something"jungkook maybe something related businesses he seemed stressed.

"Let your mom come baby how was your day".mr.jeon asked his son.

"It was good dad I drawed a new realistic painting today dad "jungkook said with bright smile.
He was never Interested in business  his dad didn't force him too he know jungkook is innocent boy for this cruel world he can't handle all the business world .so he let him pursue  his dream of being artist .
Jeon's are one best companies in Korea they top one now Jeon need some one who can take care both his business some one trust worthy  without any greediness .he also want them to take care of there baby .His baby was so innocent .

Soon jungkook mom Jeon meera came out of kitchen handling them a drink.

They all settled in sofa .
Mr.jeon cleared his throat "meera and kookie I found some who can look after our business".Jeon said slowly.
"What "both meera and jungkook said at the same.
"Yes babies I know about him long time ago he was very good man I heard it from every one but today I have seen it on my own eyes baby I have been following on him for 6 months .about his behaviour baby he don't have any bad habit all do is work and go home .that doesn't mean he is work holic  .he has friends he just hangout with them on weekends .he is equally intelligent .The Kim's was start up  company he built it from scratch when he was just 17 years old. Now it grew enormous just one step below us. Just it a try baby don't force yourself if it's okay with you then we will proceed otherwise you can just forget everything."Jeon said directly looking towards Jungkook.

Jungkook just bit lips with his small bunny teeth just gave a nod.to his dad .

"He will come for dinner tonight baby you can see him hmm "his dad said .

Jungkook slowly moved to his room layed on bed he know his dad was searching some to look after there he was lately stressed about it alot.

"I promise you dad I will try my best "he said slowly drozed off to sleep.

It was evening taehyung was getting ready for dinner he wore a grey coat with white beneath the coat neatly tugged.

He brought flowers for mrs.jeon and red wine For me.jeon.
He started car and went towards Jeon mansion.

(Finally )