Chapter 25

Chapter 25- Dragoon Ally

"(Y/N), this is the Hidden World," You hid behind your Da, looking out at your giant home

"It's our home. It was the home of yer Ma's grandparents, and grandparents before them," Your Da explained.

You and him stood at the top of the Crystal throne, watching dragons fly by, but at that very young age, you were scared of heights, so you stayed near your Da for comfort as your Ma was out to catch dinner.

"It's my job as Alpha to protect us, (Y/N). And one day, when you're all grown up, that job will be passed on to you," He smiled softly at you.
"Okay," You whispered, feeing nervous about the height.

"It's very important. Because out there, beyond the borders, lies the home of the more creatures out there," He said, licking your head gently.
"Wow," You gasped, looking up at the giant sinkhole.

"Aye, Legends tell of dragons flying out of borders, never to be seen again," That made you scared and hid behind him, making him chuckle a little.

"But those who make it, told tells of great mountains and forests, and animals guarding the shores to their world," He waved his tail around, wrapping it around your body.
"Not just one island, (Y/N), but a line where all creatures come," He closed his eyes and felt the wind around you both.

"Even humans?" You shyly asked him. That made him pause, and looked down at you.
"Now where do you get that name from?" He asked with a soft laugh.
"Uncle Barf and Bletch, they were talking about them," You told him.

"Ah, those two are something," You whispered, and nodded anyways.
"Yes, including humans," He agreed.
"They sound scary," You rubbed your head against your Da's torso.

"Don't ye worry about them. One day, I'll find a way to show you that we don't fight them no more," He promised, making you smile and look down at your home.
"I'm going to grow up, and be as strong as ye, Da. Be the Alpha, and protect our home!" You stood on you this legs and roared the beat you can, making your Da laugh.

"Oh great and powerful Alpha, spare me, let me serve ye!" He dramatically cried, bowing, and that made you pounce on his head.
"Nooooooo!!" He stuck his tongue out and made you giggle.

"Yer not dead, Da!" You said, and you grabbed your and hugged you tightly.
"I'll never die while yer young, (Y/N), I promise ye, I'm not going anywhere," He said as you ladies against his side, and closed your eyes.

"Me neither Da, me neither,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remember to behave and don't cause any trouble for the Pro's" Aizawa instructed to the class, but to you than anyone else.
"Are you going to be fine by yourself? You have my number, right?" Izuku nervously said to you, making you nod.