001 | Fresh Start

The stars shined brightly as the pack gathered during the night watching above

The stars shined brightly as the pack gathered during the night watching above. Hand in hand, Namjoon and Indigo sat on the grass staring at the stars together.

"The stars are so pretty," Indigo whispered.

The pack never moved a muscle from the mountain they all climbed earlier. They stayed and watched the sunset. They messed around acting like a normal friend group.

"They are, but you're the prettiest," Namjoon replied as he put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

Indigo shuffled closer to him, resting her head against his shoulder. This adventure had drained everything she had. She didn't expect to be climbing or walking up to any mountains today nor having to meet Theo again.

Life was great. Everyone started a fresh start the moment of the sunset.

Nothing was interrupting their pack.

They were back to being a normal pack with their Alpha back in business.

"We should probably go back home now guys, it's getting late," Namjoon yawned.

Jungkook looked over to his alpha, making sure Indigo was alright. He knew their friendship bond wasn't going anywhere, there was no need for him to feel jealous, but it was slapping him in the face.

The slap of defeat.

The crush he held for her was aching still. He wanted it to go away the day he regretfully kissed her but it never.

Sighing, he stood up noticing everyone else walking around, getting ready to leave their new resting place.

Nobody shifted, everyone walked back home as humans for once.

"Jimin, I'll race you to the house?" Taehyung challenged.

Jimin huffed, shaking his head, "I can't, my feet are so numb from sitting on them for so long on the mountain."

"No fun." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I'll meet you guys at the house." Taehyung then managed to shift and started to run away towards home.

"I'll go with him." Jungkook stayed the same, but sprinted towards the tall wolf a few feet ahead.

Everyone remained quiet once they made it back to the house. Some of the boys went into their rooms and some stayed downstairs messing around. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook to be exact.

"Namjoon, can I talk to you for a second?" Jin asked, "In private."

Namjoon looked down at her as he let go of her hand.

"I won't be long. After this, I'm all yours." He whispered into her ear.

Indigo held her breath as she watched Namjoon and Jin walk away into a quieter space.

She soon wandered into her room and crashed into her bed.

Meanwhile, Jin's eyes looked serious.

"I need to continue what I was going to tell you from earlier on." Jin sat down on the medical bed Namjoon was once on.

"Jin. No! And what did I say earlier on? Is this about the bad news? I don't want to hear it." Namjoon opened the door until Jin shot up.

"No! well... I don't know for sure. Your flames Namjoon. When Indigo shared her blood in the cure for you, your flames must have reacted to it."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Your flames weren't the usual orange colour, your flames were Indigo."