x | part ii

Every time I try to write I feel the need to fall asleep after 2 words. Maybe I need to stop writing in the middle of the night.

・゚: *✧・゚. *

Sukuna felt like he was suffocating.

The amount of cursed energy didn't bother him at all, but were lots of people all from esteemed clans, laughing fake laughs and smiling without actually being happy.

Sukuna stiffened. He was definitely not in his element.

Eiji secretly grabbed his hand and gave it a light squeeze. Her touch was cool and refreshing. Sukuna glanced down at her while she chatted away with Aoi Kamo, the head of the Kamo Clan.

"Who is this man you brought with you today, Lady Eiji?" Aoi asked, a hint of bitterness in his overall polite tone, something that irked Sukuna.

"Sukuna," Eiji responded before Sukuna could say a single insult.

"He is a lucky man," Aoi looked Sukuna up and down, examining him.

"It's more like I'm lucky to have him, Aoi," Eiji smiled.

Sukuna felt heat rise to his face. "Eiji he didn't mean it in that way..."

Eiji's face went red as a tomato. "As a friend, of course!"

Sukuna felt something tug at his chest and at the corners of his mouth.

"A-anyway, Sukuna you should come and meet my brother!" Eiji didn't even wait for an answer before dragging Sukuna away.

'Her brother, huh. He just might be the masked man,' Sukuna thought as he was dragged along by Eiji through the crowd.

"Brother!" Eiji said as her brother came into sight. She let go of Sukuna hand, leaving a tingling sensation where her hand used to be.

He was a slim man, taller than Sukuna remembered, but then he remembered that everyone looked smaller when he was in his King of Curses form. Eiji's brother was surrounded by very important looking men, who must be jujutsu sorcerer higher-ups.

"My little sister, what is it?"

He had a gentle smile on his face when he reached out to Eiji for a hug, which she accepted.

"I have someone I'd like you to meet," Eiji explained. She took Sukuna's hand once more, and pulled him forward. "This is Sukuna!"

Sukuna stared blankly at him. He had the same eye's as the masked man. He had the same cursed energy as the masked man, but it was very faint, he must be skilled at controlling it.

Sukuna stiffened. This was the man he wanted to kill so badly.

"Pleasure to meet you, Sukuna. I'm Kei Gojo, head of the Gojo clan," Kei smiled again.

Sukuna smiled, somehow managing to suppress his blood lust, "The pleasure is mine, Kei."

Sukuna decided as they bowed to each other that he was going to kill Kei tonight.

He was done waiting.

・゚: *✧・゚. *

The party had long since ended when Sukuna decided to sneak back into the palace. Nothing could be heard except for the gentle rustle of the wind on that cloudy night where the moon would occasionally peak through the clouds and shine gently down onto the world below.

Sukuna felt his bloodlust rising by the minute. The anticipation of being able to kill everyone in Heian-kyō made Sukuna smile.

He made his way to Kei's room and quietly opened the door. Kei was laying there sprawled out on his futon, snoring loudly. One of his hands held an empty bottle of sake, and his cheeks were flushed red. He'd been drinking for sure.

Sukuna's whole body covered the moonlight seeping into the room, for he was in his King of Curses form. He raised his hand to strike the man...

・゚: *✧・゚. *

To be continued...

・゚: *✧・゚. *