The Four of Clubs

Chapter - 45
================

  Chapter - 45 ================

Rehan Pratap Singh.

Study room

I move my gaze up and find her leaning back on the chair looking at me with one eyebrow up and slightly biting her red lip.

I groaned rubbing my face by my hand.

Hume yaad mat aao Swadheenta.

[ Don't come in my mind]

" What happened Bhai?" I heard the voice of Nilay and look up and found him standing infront of me.

" Have you forgotten the manners to knock?"

" Pardon me " he come forward and picked up a file, turning the pages without any interest.

" It must be hard for you to do all this?" he place the file down and asked me with raised brow.

" What do you mean?"

" I mean Aashiquo ko toh guitar dede na chaiye jise baja kar vo apni masuka ko yaad kar paye kaam vaam inke bas ka kaha" he smriked and my grip on pen tightened.

" Have you forgotten whom you're talking to?" I asked through clehched teeth.

" No, I remember the Maharaj of Madhavgarh " he turned to side and said looking up then turned and smriked at me " the Maharaj who married a roadsider " he said making my temper rise.

" Chale jaiye yaha se" I ordered standing up.

[ Go away from here]

" By the way Bhai, where did you found her? Because I want someone like her too, I can't forget the day I her dancing the way her body move " he licked his lips and I stalked towards him grabbing his shirt collar.

" Not a word against her" I gritted my teeth.

" Is she really courtesan?" The words left from his mouth and my control snapped.

" How dare you said something like this for her!" I punched him and he fell on ground " she is my wife and I'll kill anyone who talk bad about her. I keep punching him until I feel someone pulling me.

Maharaj and some other people picked Nilay up making him stand.

" Leave me I'll kill him" I tried to break free from their grip.

" Yuvraj" Maharaj yelled at me but I was too angry to listen to him.

" Maharaj I heard some noises" Maharani come and gasped when she saw blood on Nilay's face.

" What happened?" She looked at Nilay and then at me.

----------

Hall