52. Reason

Author's POV.

The next morning.

Beep beep beep

Beep beep beep

Beep beep

Beep beep beep

Beep

Yoongi woke up to beeping noises next to him. He hardly opened his eyes and looked beside to find Jimin sitting next to him on the bed smiling looking at his phone. He had a little blush on his cheeks and the first thing Yoongi felt after waking up was jealousy.

Yoongi blinked his eyes a few times to adjust the light and looked at Jimin with a frown. And for Jimin, he didn't even notice Yoongi. He was just busy smiling st the screen.

"I thought I would need to pick you out of the bed this morning...but you seem busy already....Are you not embarrassed, shy, or in pain???" Yoongi said and Jimin looked at him.

"Shy? Why? Embarrassed about what? And pain......" Jimin grabbed a pillow and hit Yoongi's face with it. "It's all caused by you!!!"

"Ow! Baby!" Yoongi whined.

"Don't baby me after what you did to me last night!" Jimin rolled his eyes.

Beep beep.

Both Yoongi and Jimin got distracted by the notifications that showed up on Jimin's lock screen.

"You're talking to 'Hoe' early in the morning!" Yoongi said as he saw the notifications.

"That's my best friend, Yoongi!" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You literally saved it as 'Hoe'.... " Yoongi sighed as he leaned on Jimin's shoulder. "How would I know...." He pouted looking at Jimin who was busy typing something on his phone.

"Babyyy~" Yoongi started again as he didn't get any reply for what he said earlier. "About last night-"

"I.. I really need to pee!" Jimin tossed his phone on the bed and jumped out of the bed only to limp into the bathroom.

Yoongi smiled big as he watched the way Jimin walked. He slowly got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. And of course Jimin was not there to pee.

"Jimin-ah!" Yoongi gasped as he saw the boy facing the mirror and with tears rolling down his eyes. "W-what happened- I... " Yoongi cupped his face and wiped his tears. "I am sorry..." Yoongi said with a worried look. "I'm really sorry..."

"Why are you sorry?" Jimin asked in his cracked voice.

"I forced you to have se-"
Jimin placed a finger on Yoongi's lips to shut him up.

"Do you think I'm crying because of that?"

Yoongi just nodded with a little frown.

"You're an idiot, Yoongi!" Jimin sobbed. "I would have kicked you at the moment if I didn't want to do it with you!"

"T-then.... What is the reason?" Yoongi asked worried as he wrapped his arms around the boy's waist.

"Are you not mad at me because I rejected you....?" Jimin asked and Yoongi's heart was stung with hundreds of needles.

He shook his head. "You're always late, Jimin! I know you might need more time...." Yoongi moved back a little. "And I understand....I'll wait till you're ready, baby..." He was about to leave when Jimin grabbed his hand and made him stop.

Yoongi didn't look back, his eyes we're swelling up with tears too.

"I'm scared....." Jimin whispered. "I'm scared that your career will be ruined because of this! What if your fans start hating you....what if everything your father told comes true?"

This made Yoongi turn around and look at Jimin in eyes. "I don't care, Jimin....." He said. "I don't give a fuck about what people think about me as long as you'll be mine!"

"But it's not worth it! I'm not worth this life you are living right now! I watched almost all of your interviews when you were in America....and everyone knows this is your dream!" Jimin wiped a tear that rolled down his eyes. "You have never dreamt of anything either than producing music! You said without music your life would be nothing!"

"Jimin...." Yoongi cupped his face. "Husshhh..... Calm down..." Yoongi sighed. "That was until I met you...." He smiled. "I agree music is important for me but you're too! Even though my money is gone... I'll at least have you... Someone who is actually mine...." He caressed his cheeks with his thumbs. "So stop worrying about my fame.... Okay? And be mine."

Jimin directly hugged Yoongi buring his face in the boy's chest. "I'm already yours...."

Yoongi's mind was clear. He finally knew what was the reason behind Jimin's rejection. And it was pretty valid because Yoongi's fame was not something that could be risked at.

Knock knock.

Both the boys walked out of the bathroom as they heard the Knicks on the door.

"Come in! " Yoongi said and the door opened revealing a grinning Felix. And Jimin's cheeks heated up. It was obvious that he heard Jimin's screams last night.

"Why are you here?" Yoongi asked as he pulled Jimin behind him.

"Just came to ask how are you?" He smiled.

"We're good."

"How are you, Jimin hyung?" He bent to look at Jimin.

"G-good..." Jimin said.

"Felix! Stop doing that! You're so creepy!" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Don't yell at me! Because of you I couldn't sleep last night!" Lix huffed and walked towards the door to leave. "By the way, I was here to tell you that the new sponsors are here.... They want to meet you before supporting your new idols! The car will be ready by 11.." With that he walked downstairs.

Yoongi turned to look at Jimin. But before he could say anything Jimin spoke. "It's okay...your work is important! Go attend your meeting!" He said holding Yoongi's hands.

"But I wanted to take care of you today....." Yoongi pouted. "And you'll have to stay here all alone..."

"Who said I'll stay here alone? I'm going out with Jennie and Hoseok!" Jimin said.

"Hoseok? He is here?" Yoongi raised a brow.

"Yes! He is here for sone interview.... So I'm going to see around with them!" He smiled.

"Hm..." Yoongi hummed as he pulled Jimin closer. "Everything sounds good but...." He looked at Jimin's lips and again back at his eyes.

"But?"

"Will you be able to walk???" Yoongi smiled and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Go away you horny cat!" Jimin pushed him and ran out of the room still limping.

Yoongi chuckled. "Where are you going now?? "

"I'm hungry!! Haven't ate anything after the brunch together!"

"Let me cook for you!"

"No way! I'm not eating grass and leaves again!"

_____________________________________

🐱❤🐤

Thanks for reading~

Are you guys open about your sexuality???

.