My name is evie

Hello this is my first story hope u enjoy.

Evie POV.

"Hello my name is Evie I'm a normal high schooler I say that but I'm an intersex, I basically have an penis just like my twin sister Ella". As I was rudely woke up by my alarm clock (stupid alarm clock no one likes you) by the time stop my alarm another person this time barged into my room and shouts " EVIE WAKE YOU WHERE GOING OUT TO EAT".

This person is my twin younger sister Ella everybody loves her they treat her like a queen, while me I get treated like a piece of trash like I don't exist. "Ella why the fuck are you shouting and don't barge into my room". This girl has been doing that since forever.

"Come on get up moms said we can go out for breakfast" Ella says with the happiest smile ever, " I don't want to go so get out my room now" I say calmly because If I shout at her mom will get angry. Ella says " ok whatever". I hear her go downstairs and then a few minutes later I hear the shut and the car engine car and then they left for breakfast.

I started crying my mothers didn't even try to come up and convict me to go eat with them, do they hate me that much I question that to myself everyday. Will they even notice if I disappeared. After crying for 10 minutes I get up and take a shower and brush my teeth, wash my face it's the weekend so let's chill all day.

I would normally go to the gym but I can't bothered I wanna laze around all day. As I was watching tv I hear the door open and they all walk into the living room. Both my mothers had a disgusted face my mother Rosie hated me the most I don't even know what I did to her, while my other mother Claire who is also an intersex somewhat cared she gave me food they had for breakfast it was pancakes just plain pancakes no toppings. Claire said " here we brought you breakfast" there was emotions when she said that, all I said is thanks i bragged my food and then my mother Rosie grabbed my wrist tight and said " why are you acting like a brat for" and slapped me. For what reason I don't know.