chapter 108

Were in bed now after a long day. Ryujin and I had plans for tonight that doesn't involve the kids but Eva had other plans. She refuses to spend the night with my sister and same with my mom. She says she wants to sleep with us and cuddle.

Of course I can't say no to that and neither can Ryujin so instead were watching a movie on Ryujin's laptop. Eva became so attached to Ryujin. I didn't notice before, I thought they just got along very well but it seems like Eva's bond with Ryujin is stronger than I thought.

Ryujin is amazing with her though. She's so patient and understanding with her. She also teaches Eva random things and Eva seems to enjoy that. She might not remember it but she enjoys it during the moment.

Sometimes I still have moments where I don't believe how my life is going right now. I feel like it's too good to be true.

"I think she fell asleep" Ryujin whispers as she carefully adjust Eva so she's more comfortable.

"I'm sorry" I say since I know she wanted something to happen tonight.

"It's okay. It's part of the experience of having kids around" she jokes.

"Do you think you'll ever get tired of it. Being like this? Wanting to do something but can't because there's kids around?" I ask.

"Are you still worried that it bothers me when we can't do it?" She ask instead.

"Mhm" I lay down on my side with my hand to prop my head up while looking at Ryujin.

"I don't think so. I really enjoy moments like this too. Besides, we have the rest of our lives to do stuff together. It's not every day the kids are gonna stay this young so why not cherish it? Soon, they'll grow up and they wouldn't want cuddles like this" she answers.

She stands up, making me look at her weirdly. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Getting a thick blanket from the closet."

"Why?" Still feeling confuse.

"So we can cuddle for a little bit on the floor before going to sleep" she answers like it was a normal occurrence.

"Are you sure you've never had kids before?" I chuckle.

"I think I'd remember carrying a baby for nine months in my stomach" she laughs.

"It could have been like that one show" I say.

"You watched 'I didn't know I was pregnant" She laughs.

"Don't judge me, I like those weird American shows" I say.

She lays down the blanket then grabs the pillows from the bed, "Come on" she lays down then pats the spot next to her.

"Well I'd be surprised if I get pregnant considering I've never been with a man" she chuckles.

"Do you ever wonder? Like ever been curious?" I ask while walking towards her.

"Not really. Ever since I was young, I've always found girls more attractive. I've always had my crushes on girls, never on a guy."

I lay down next to her with our usual position. My head on her chest and her arm wrap around me.

"Have you kissed a guy?" I ask.

"Yes, not by choice though" her body reacts in disgust while remembering the kiss.

"What do you mean?" I curiously ask.

"When I was younger, I went to California. There was a neighbor kid who I became closed friends with. Then one day we were hanging out at his house and I wanted to go home but he said I can't unless I kiss him. At first, I thought he was joking so I laughed but he was dead serious so I said no then tried to leave. He stopped me and got on top. He kissed me but I wasn't strong enough to stop him. He continued to kiss me, no matter how much I resisted."