:: 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥... 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵? ::

A/n:

Michael Afton  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

yo wassup 😳 how you doing? well I'm doing just fine

i lied, im dying inside (literally, im not trying to be some depressed cringe gacha kid ok)

I forgot this story existed smh :1 I'm sorry for not updating 😭 school and shit are- you know

・・・・✪・・・・✪ ・・・・

Clink.

Clink.

Clink.

"No, Mikey, leave me alone!"

Mikey...?

"Augh!" You yelped, your eyes quickly opening. Gregory sat beside you, also waking up from your little yelp. "Where are we...?" The boy questioned, while you stood up. "Look at all this stuff..." You looked at the shelves beside you,  putting a hand on your head. You had a sight headache, though it didn't bother you much. 

"Freddy? Freddy, are you there?" The brown haired boy glanced at his Fazwatch, eyes wide. You grazed near the desk, where computer screens where settled on. "We're trapped!" It all came back to you now. The security guard lady had caught you both, and who knows what she'll do to you. 

The security guard's face suddenly appeared on the screens in front of you, making you back away a little in surprise. "I'll bet you think you're real clever, Y/n and Gregory. Yeah, I know your names. You're in big trouble! This is not the night to be wasting my time." You scoffed at the lady's words, while Gregory walked around, not knowing if he was actually listening of not.  

"So, you are going to wait right here in Lost and Found until your parents or the police arrive." The security guard lady sounded kind of annoyed - but you sighed in relief. She wasn't here, which meant you both can do anything you wanted (for example, try to escape) and plus, she won't do anything to the both of you since she just dropped you here in Lost and Found. Nice.

But then, the rabbit lady's face suddenly popped in on the screen. "Are you having fun yet?" Right after she said that, the screens glitched and turned into gray lines, making you flinch. Gregory was out of the frame, charging his flashlight in a corner. You stepped away from the desk and wandered around, as usual. 

A sight made you squeal, making Gregory whip his head to look at you. "What was that?!" He exclaimed, glaring at you weirdly. You picked up a Glamrock Freddy plushie on the plastic containers piled up, hugging it. "Mhm..." He looked away in irritation, heading to the door.

"Hey- it's that rabbit lady!" Gregory whisper-yelled, panicking. "Huh?!" You ran over to Gregory, sharing the same panic he had. The security guard lady seemed nice, even if you thought of her bad, but this rabbit lady gave villain vibes.

"Holy hell!-" Your hands quickly tried to look for materials on desks and tables around you to try to escape to another door, since the rabbit lady was going to go in the room through the main door. Gregory crouched and started opening a strange looking gift box on the floor, making you watch him dumbly. "Isn't that-" Your sentence was cut with Gregory holding a screwdriver, giving you a stupid smirk.

You gave him a hard nudge, telling him to get to the, er, white doors...? He successfully opened it after struggling a little bit, finally leaving the 'Lost and Found' room, leaving the rabbit lady behind. "Follow me!" Gregory suddenly broke into a run, holding your hand tightly and bringing you with him. His grip wasn't as harsh as before.

Your eyes twitched when you found out Gregory was going in the elevator again, making you stand stiff once you both were in it. "Grego-o-o-ory-y-y-y... Y-Y/n-n-n..." Freddy spoke, surprising you both. His voice was glitchy, while you gave a concerned glance at Gregory. "Freddy, help! That rabbit lady found us!" He immediately replied, sounding panicked once again.

"I-i-if you get this message, come to the Roxy Raceway entr-tr-tr-trance-ce to t-the s-s-secon-d-d floor. I-I piled up some b-b-boxes s-so you can hop over the construction fence and f-f-f-find me. S-s-something is j-jamming my c-c-communicatio-o-ons signal. C-c-come to the Roxy Ra-a-aceway..." Gregory looked concerned as well, something bad had happened to Freddy. "We can hear you, we're on our way!" He quickly answered, looking over to you.

The elevator shook, making you grasp Gregory's arm tightly, trying not to fall. Your nails shoved in his skin made his face scrunch in pain. "Ow! What the hell?!" He cursed, while you quickly put your hands away. "Shit! Sorry!" You jumped back, right before the elevator doors opened. 

The brown haired boy hopped out of the elevator, irritated and a little blood drawing on his arm. You gave an unintentional laugh at his reaction, but you removed it out your face before the boy sees it. He looked at his fazwatch again, ignoring you as you poked your nose around. 

A big board caught your eyes, the sign "DIRECTORY" on the top of it. There were colorful notes and papers sticking about on the board, making you step closer and take a look, but Gregory had rushed in.

A bot was wandering around, explaining why Gregory immediately grabbed you away. 

--- TIME SKIP CAUSE- I'M  L A Z Y😭 ---

Dodging the wandering bots, you puffed your cheeks, quite tired. Gregory had stopped in front of a small, cramped tunnel, while you gave him a look. "What...?" He disturbed the silence, looking back. 

"Nothing." You shrugged, crawling in the tunnel without complaining. The boy crawled next, eyeing you. "Are you really going to steal that Glamrock Freddy plushie?" He whispered, sounding a little... annoyed? "Yep! Maybe all of the plushies as well... Let's see, there's Roxy, Chica and Monty. Though we didn't have much of a great time with them.. I wonder why they're acting so vicious to us now? They were nice when I first interacted with them here." You thought aloud, much to Gregory's surprise. "I- I don't know. Maybe their, uh, personality chip got hacked or something?" He shrugged in reply, not certain of his answer.

A gift was visibly lying in front of you now, so you opened it. "Why would someone do that, though?" You spoke even more, pissing the boy off. He didn't like too much talking, as well as the topic, but he still answered it, for boredom's sake. Or yours. "Do you think it's the rabbit lady?" He remarked, looking a little confused as well as you. "That's... That's a nice guess. The rabbit lady tried to kill us, right? Maybe she changed the personalities of the animatronics to hunt us down or something." Scratching your head, Gregory stared in awe.

"I never knew you're actually smart!" The boy answered truthfully, still walking. You both finally reached the outside of the tunnel, the same, hot pink lights and glowing signs showing once again. "Shut up..." You quickly thought of a response, feeling a little stupid. "Well, why would the rabbit lady hunt us down, though?" Gregory ignored your response, looking over to a bot. "I dunno, would you want some kids- or maybe, brats walking around and breaking or stealing stuff wander around your restaurant? They swear a lot too." You implied, following Gregory as he walked. 

Another elevator entered the frame. "It's not like I'm going to own this restaurant, anyway." The boy averted his gaze from you and went in the elevator. You went inside, despite that nauseous feeling dropping in your gut again. Why were you scared of the elevator here, if the other elevators you've entered in the past didn't make you feel bad?

Gulping, you held onto Gregory once again. "Why the fuck are you so scared of elevators?" He expressed, not trying to pull you out of your grasp. To be honest, the boy sounded a little worried. "It's just... something. I wasn't usually scared of these elevators." You answered, clearly not satisfying him. "Mkay..." 

The nauseous feeling grew more and more stronger, getting mixed with fatigue and... and shadows in your vision? "Not this shit again... In the fucking elevator?!" Muttering, you sat down on the floor of the moving box, scaring Gregory. "Hey-"

Crash.

・・・・✪・・・・✪ ・・・・

I'M TRYING MY BEST FOR THE STORY TO BE REALISTIC OK

IT'S LITERALLY SO EARLY IN THE MORNING RN IN HERE WHY DID I DECIDE TO WRITE THIS