26-30

"Now I'm going to catch an ordinary rabbit and keep it in my room. Is such a leader still a leader?"

Ji Si deeply listened to these words, stroked the fluffy little rabbit, and raised his eyebrows secretly.

Oops, he got caught up in talking about it.

It is true that people are sitting in the house, and the pot comes from the sky.

Why was he so aggrieved.

Ji Si took a deep look at the talking wolf clan, and seemed to have an answer in his heart.

They also smiled and did not speak, and let them talk about themselves.

"Falcon is not the leader, is it possible that you are?"

"Don't think that other people don't know your thoughts, and all day long to sow discord and speak ill of the leader! Don't forget, if it wasn't for the leader to lead the clan to escape from the death of the Lion clan, we would still have such a comfortable life?"

"Haha, as the leader, isn't that what he should do? What? Can this also be the reason for him to do whatever he wants?"

...

It seems that there is something that is not just innate among humans.

It also exists in the beast world.

"Enough! Do you feel honored to be making a fuss here for an unknown creature?"

Ji Sishen heard a cold voice and looked up.

The man's eyes were green and glowing with cold light.

Even at such a distance, Ji Sishen could feel the cold air on the man.

It's a snake.

Ji Si remembered deeply and said that Falcon's friend She Xi likes Falcon.

It appears that it is him.

Although She Xi is not a wolf clan, not many people even like She Xi.

But I have to say that these people still have some fears and regrets.

"With so much energy, it's better to go hunting."

"If there is an avalanche, you should be alert."

She Xi looked at the person who took the lead in opposing the falcon, and her eyes were cloudy and cold.

The man felt a bit of fear and looked a little cowardly.

"As a wolf clan, you should know that the leader is the leader."

"If you oppose it like this, you can convince everyone if you have the ability."

No one dared to refute She Xi's words.

After a while, they quickly dispersed.

Don't dare to talk about any more topics.

She Xi's face was icy and cold from beginning to end, which made people shudder.

Seemingly aware of a gaze falling on her, She Xi followed her gaze.

Ji Si deeply pursed his lips, holding the little rabbit and backing away in fear.

She Xi's eyes darkened, and she didn't care about Ji Sishen anymore, so she left directly.

Is this the kind of soft bunny that Hayabusa likes?

He can't learn, and he won't learn.

He can't accept Ji Sishen, but he won't do anything to Ji Sishen.