31-35

How can she carry out her plan without leaving that kind of place?

Ji Sishen also laughed and said nothing about Nan Wan's little tricks.

The measurements she played were all the rest of Ji Sishen's play.

It can even be said that Ji Sishen can be more proficient than Nan Wan's.

So, in the future, Ji Sishen can also know what will happen.

Sure enough, those wolves who were coaxed around by Nan Wan began to speak bluntly when they saw that their own people were so wronged.

"Boss, you can't let us lose our females just because you have a partner!"

Look, how destructive it is.

Falcon's brows furrowed fiercely, obviously suppressing his anger.

"You just want to keep this alien creature?"

The leader of the wolf clan nodded affirmatively, "Yes!"

"Boss, if you want to expel Nan Wan, then expel all of us first!"

It is naturally impossible for the falcon to expel the entire tribe because of an alien creature.

After all, they didn't do much wrong.

But the falcon has been silent, and they are also beating drums in their hearts, not sure if the falcon can really expel them from the tribe.

But if the falcon really did this, the people of other tribes would know, and they would definitely not tolerate the behavior of the falcon.

This also made them more confident and completely protected Nan Wan behind them.

Yi realized the seriousness of the matter. Although he hated this alien creature, he did not want the tribe to be divided.

But keeping this creature, Yi is worried that the tribe's people will be harmed.

This dilemma makes Yi very painful.

In fact, he can ignore everything, how these wolves love, but although Keyi is a sika deer, he also treats everyone like family.

Ji Sishen could see Yi's pain.

"Yi, don't worry, I will protect everyone with you, and I will never let her hurt everyone."

The tenacity and calmness in Ji Si's deep eyes made Yi a little surprised.

Such a soft little rabbit can even make people calm down.

Ji Sishen walked in front of Falcon again, hugged Falcon and rubbed it, as if to soothe Falcon's emotions.

And Falcon also enjoys Ji Sishen's intimacy.

"Falcon, can you keep her? Everyone likes her..."

"I don't want to see Falcon conflict with the tribe because of her."

"Falcon is the leader, everyone just loves their females, so don't be angry, okay?"

"You also don't expel anyone, okay?"

As long as it is Ji Sishen's request, Falcon will naturally not refuse.

"The most important thing is that I believe that she will not hurt everyone."

"Also, I don't like to watch Falcons get angry, and I also think that Wanwan will definitely be like me and won't seduce other males."

Therefore, as long as Nan Wan seduces other males casually, it violates the principle of the tribe. Such females will be despised and rejected by all the females of the tribe.