6-10

After about a week, Ji Sishen finally recovered.

Xiao Siyan also accompanied him every day, and more importantly, Xiao Siyan pestered him every night and wanted to sleep with him.

Speaking of which, it's a little weird.

Xiao Siyan was not so close to Pu Shen before. Even if Pu Shen was at home, Xiao Si Yan didn't get too close to Pu Shen, and he almost played alone.

"Because Xiao Siyan has accumulated the feelings of the world in front of you for you."

"Simply put, Xiao Siyan knows it's you, and his mind has been engraved with a vague picture of the world in front of you with him."

"So as soon as you appeared, Xiao Siyan knew who you were."

"How? Surprise?"

Ji Sishen: "..."

"Xiao Tongzi, do you think I am surprised now?"

A certain Xiaotongzi was frightened when he saw that his host was smiling and not smiling.

"Cough cough... Then, tell the host a few more words. Although Xiao Siyan knows it's you, his memory is only a fragment of fuzzy faults, so he can't completely remember you, just remember the feeling of being with you."

"The most important thing is that Si Yan's personality doesn't have these, so host, do it yourself!"

Then......

Xiao Tongzi turned on automatic blocking.

Ji Sishen: "..."

If you have the ability, don't disappear so quickly.

Ji Si deeply pinched his brows, another headache after another.

Is this going to kill him directly?

Ji Si took a deep breath, getting used to it, getting used to it.

The eyebrows are slightly raised, and the corners of the mouth are raised. If this is the case, it will become more and more interesting.

Stimulate.

Ji Sishen even wondered if he should do something when Si Yan appeared.

"Sir, someone is looking for you."

Uncle Hua's voice interrupted Ji Sishen's thoughts.

"Who?"

"It's Pei Qing."

Pei Qing...

Ji Si's deep eyes flashed a smile, isn't this sent to the door to make him do something?

He even used the dislocation to deliberately stimulate Si Yan?

Ah.

Ji Si gave a deep hum, "I see, let him in."

Uncle Hua glanced at Ji Sishen and seemed to be hesitant to say anything, but he didn't say anything in the end.

Then let Pei Qing come in.

Ji Sishen changed into loose clothes and went downstairs.

When Pei Qing saw Ji Sishen go downstairs, there was a smile in his eyes.

Seeing that Ji Sishen's breath is weak and his face is not very good, he has some concerned openings.

"A Shen, what's wrong with you?"

Ji Sishen sat directly on the sofa, pulled the blanket over himself, with a sad expression on his face.

"No... nothing."