Aftermath

I swear U.K. hits different one minute it's sunny next minute raining choose one.
Hope you enjoy

Evie POV.

My ex was messaging me nonstop saying she's sorry she didn't mean it but it's bullshit so I blocked her. I didn't want to leave my room after what mother said I went to the bathroom i hid a knife in my bathroom because when I was 9 I tried to kill myself because no one believed me they believed the boy. They all called me a liar they said I started the fight but that true I was only trying to protect one of girls from being bullied.

They where bullying her because she had a single mother when I heard her crying I punched the bully in the face and started stomping on him. After that the teachers called our parents in, the boy was lying to everyone saying I started but it's all a lie i shouted my mothers started getting angry because of my behaviour, the girl that was getting bullied Ai her mother and mines been best since they where kids I told Ai to tell them what they said but she was still shocked she couldn't speak.

They told me I have an week off to reflect on my action. I knew that week off was going to be hell. When we got home I got shouted out why did you hit him I told them the truth but they didn't believe me, all they did was spank me and start kicking me lightly but it still hurt  I think it all started the mental abuse and physical. it hurt so much I couldn't sit properly, I kept telling them it was he was lying they ignored me for the whole week. I had to eat in my room and not come down once.

I hated it staying in my room all alone one I thought it's ready for me to go already I went downstairs to the kitchen got a knife went back upstairs I thought it's finally come to this but I couldn't do it I couldn't kill myself I was too much of a pussy. I was mad I only wanted them to believe me, if I died will they forget me who knows.

I'm still good friends with Ai even though she couldn't speak up she knows the truth.

As I look at the at the knife I look at wrist I wonder how many times cut my wrist when mother said she hates me I've probably lost count how I'm I not dead yet.

Enough with the soppy sad stories i stayed in my room all weekend and Ella brought food upstairs to me.

I went to sleep early because we have school tomorrow oh how I hate school. I only go to school because there is this beautiful girl called Elizabeth she is most beautiful girl in the world, I often have dream of me and Elizabeth getting married and having kids but it's all a dream.