31-35

Ji Sishen smiled and rubbed Xiao Siyan's hair. This is another personality, and there is no benefit.

Rubbing Xiao Siyan's hair like a smooth-haired puppy.

But with Si Yan's face, it looks a bit like a smooth-haired wolf dog.

His face must be ugly.

"Xiao Siyan is good, no."

When Xiao Siyan heard this, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"If Xiao Siyan is not around, if that bad guy bullies you, you will beat him hard!"

Ji Sishen: "..."

Is it really okay to let others beat you yourself?

Ji Sishen was a little amused, "I listen to you, if he is bullying me, I will definitely beat him back."

"But the bad guy Xiao Siyan is too powerful, I don't think I can beat him for sure."

Xiao Siyan immediately became anxious.

"then what should we do?"

"I can't let that bad guy bully my brother!"

Ji Sishen is now like the kind of eccentric who kidnaps children, with a thick skin.

"I don't know either."

Xiao Siyan lowered his head, extremely distressed.

I was thinking about how to protect Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen looked at Xiao Siyan with a tangled look on his face, which was extraordinarily funny.

Just let Xiao Siyan figure it out by himself.

Ji Sishen went out by himself because Sining called him.

When Ji Sishen went downstairs, Jiang Qin was there.

Didn't she run back yesterday?

"Isn't it because of your man?"

"You forgot, someone is playing on the two of you."

If it wasn't for the system reminder, Ji Sishen would have almost forgotten about this.

"Aunt, grandpa."

Sining hummed, but the old man looked disgusted.

"Don't call me grandpa!"

"I don't have your grandson."

The old man looked at Ji Sishen solemnly, "You leave Si Yan."

Ji Sishen sat down calmly, "Why?"

The old man snorted, "Why are you still asking me?"

"With you here, when the Si family arrives at Si Yan, it's time to cut off the incense."

"Si Yan is a normal man. He should have his own wife and children, instead of being a man with you and entangled."

Ji Sishen noticed that Jiang Qin was staring at him all the time, so he frowned, and there were some tears in his eyes.

"Ayan won't care."

The old man knew that there was no way to start from Si Yan, so he turned his head and stared at Ji Sishen.

"He doesn't care, do you just want to look at Si Yan's future and be ridiculed and ridiculed by everyone?"

"I brought you back to Si Yan's house back then. Although I gave you to Si Yan, you must be clear that you were only given to him as a plaything for Si Yan to continue his life."

The old man chose such words to stimulate Ji Sishen, and Ji Sishen seemed to be hurt by the words, and tears kept rolling in his eyes.

"Don't you really want to leave Si Yan?"