6-10

He held Ji Sishen firmly in his arms.

This was the first time that Nangong Yue had hugged someone like this.

He is obviously a man, but his waist is slender enough to be grasped.

The body is not like a man, which makes Nangong Yue feel very soft.

Like a glutinous pastry, it makes people want to taste the inside.

"Hold... I'm sorry."

Nangong Yue's face was unmoved, and he supported the person to stand before letting go.

"nothing."

After Ji Sishen stood up, he continued what he just said.

"Because I want to see the emperor."

Nangong Yue was curious, "Look at the emperor?"

Ji Sishen approached Nangongyue, raised his head and motioned Nangongyue to bend down.

Nangongyue also cooperated, and then Ji Sishen lowered his voice and whispered in Nangongyue's ear.

"My second brother said that the emperor is not very good, and he still looks ugly, and his temperament is particularly ferocious, and he will bite and drink human blood."

"So, I want to enter the palace to see if the emperor is really so terrifying."

An emperor who "is not very good, looks ugly, bites and drinks blood": "..."

Say he can't do it in front of him?

Also said he was ugly, cruel, biting, drinking blood?

Nangong Yue began to have a headache.

"You never thought that if the emperor heard such words, he would chop off your heads?"

Ji Sishen tilted his head and said suspiciously, "Did the second brother say something wrong?"

Ji Sishen frowned and held his cheeks, as if thinking.

"But I've read a lot of scriptures, aren't they all written like this?"

Nangong Yue: "..."

"The words are all lies."

Ji Sishen raised his head and looked at Nangong Yue, as if he had understood it with hindsight.

"Is that so?"

Nangong Yue also nodded her face unchanged.

"That's it."

Ji Si rolled his eyes, suddenly laughed out, grabbed Nangong Yue's hand with both hands, and said happily, "You are from the palace, so you must have met Your Majesty?"

"Well, I've seen it, what's wrong?"

Nangong Yue looked at these excited eyes, and had a not so good feeling.

"Really?"

The excited eyes grew stronger.

"Does the emperor look ugly?"

"It's not ugly, it's both talented and beautiful."

"Then is he cruel?"

"Mildly."

"Well... that means it can eat people?"

"...He should eat meat at most."

"Oh my God, it's actually eating human flesh! It's really cruel."

"..."

"Then does he still drink human blood?"

"Don't drink any blood!"