Chapter 15

Stiles was enjoying being a vampire. He had a new family who loved him. Both Carlisle and Esme more or less adopted him as their own. He was in love with Jasper, his mate.

Jackson and Seth were getting along great, still taking it slow, but they were at the point of kissing and being all lovey dovey with each other. Jackson was respecting Seth's age, so he didn't want to push him into anything, until he was ready, and Jackson was totally fine with that. He would wait a millennium if it just meant being with his mate. Stiles thought Jackson and Seth were so sweet together. Jackson was a totally different person since he left Beacon Hills and was now Stiles best friend along with Lydia and Alice.

Peter and Lydia were doing great. Stiles thought it would be a train wreck, with both of them been dominant, but it works for them and surprisingly they are good together. Stiles is glad to them both so happy.

Even though it is cold and wet, Lydia is loving Folks, just like Jackson said she would.

Peter was contemplating being turned, since Lydia and Stiles wouldn't age or die. Both Stiles and Lydia were all for it, but he had to be sure as he can't turn back if he changed his mind. Jackson had also thought about it too. He spoke with Seth about it to see what he thought. Seth wouldn't need to turn as he would live as along as Jackson anyway and he was also okay with it.

They Cullen house was pretty crowded with everyone living under one roof, so Peter, Lydia and Jackson moved into a little cottage near the main house. Stiles didn't want to  leave Jasper, so he stayed put, plus it was probably best having just vampires in the house. Jasper had told Stiles about the time when Bella cut her finger opening an envelope, and he lost it, and tried to attack her. 

They had there weekly barbecues at Sam's place or on the beach.

Stiles, Peter and Jackson joined in on patrol duty. Jasper would join Stiles, and try to distract him most of the time.

Everything was great, but of course everything had to go to shit.

They were all together in the main house, listening to Edward play the piano. It was so peaceful, when Alice walked in and dropped a vase she was carrying. Bella quickly ran to her side asking if she was okay, and asked what she saw.

"Werewolves, they are coming for the spark, they're coming for Stiles." Alice said.

"What did they look like?." Peter asked.

"The main guy, he had a cane, wore sunglasses, I think he is blind. Then there is a big guy, bald, a girl with bare feet with claws, and twins."

"Shit, It's the alpha pack." Peter said.

"I thought the Hale-McCall pack told them I died." Stiles said.

"They did, but something must have changed if they are coming here." 

"Well we can take them, there is only 5 of them, there is all of us, plus Sam's pack." Jackson said.

Edward shook his head. He had seen what Alice saw. "They have an army with them."

"An army of werewolves?." Stiles asked.

"Yes, lots of red eyes. More alphas by the looks of it. There are some with blue and gold eyes too." Edward said. "A lot of them look young. They also look to have some witches too."

"My oh my, Deucalion has been busy." Peter said. 

"He may not have gathered them all as yet, in Alice's vision they come when there is snow on the ground. That could give us a few months before they come here. We have time to prepare."

"So when you say an army, how many more are we talking? another 10 werewolves, 20?" Stiles asked.

"I'm not sure how many but way more than 20." Alice said.

"Okay, so we have 9 vampires, 14 werewolves and a banshee. And not forgetting that Stiles is also a spark." Emmett said.

"I'm not letting you all fight for me." Stiles said.

"Now you're being ridiculous Stiles." Peter scoffed.

"We are a family Stiles. If one of us is in danger, we do everything we can to protect them, and that means fighting for them. We are all in this together whether you like it or not." Carlisle said.

Stiles smiled. Carlisle was right. They were a family, a pack, and that's what they do. "I'm sorry, it's just after the pack and my own father disowned me, I keep thinking that one day I'm going to wake up, and all of this... all of you were some big dream, and I will lose you all."

Jasper pulled Stiles onto his lap and hugged him to his chest. "You are never going to lose us Stiles, never."

"So what do we need to do then, recruit more people. I can ask, Stefan and Damon, also Klaus and his family, They are originals, they are the strongest out there."

Jasper growled. "Hey stop growling. It happened once, a long time ago. He is still my friend, and an ally, one that we need right now. If they have witches, then I can ask Bonnie to come too, she is a Bennet witch."

"Will that be enough?." Lydia asked. 

Peter looked like he was thinking. "Stiles....."

"No, I know what you are going to say, and the answer is no." Stiles warned.

"What was he going to say." Jackson asked.

"The Hale-McCall pack." Lydia replied knowing what Peter was thinking.

"They could help, we need more people Stiles."

"I can't Peter." Stiles said but when he saw Alice and Edwards face, he knew. "They're already coming aren't they."

"It would seem so yes." Alice said. 

"You said before, your visions aren't always set in stone right, that they can change?." Stiles said.

"That's true, but we have to face the facts that this is happening, and your old pack is coming here."

Stiles wanted to scream. "This can't be happening. I'd rather face the demon wolf alone than my old pack. God Peter, I didn't want them to know I was alive, how the hell have they found out?"

"If Deucalion found out, then I'm going to take a guess, Deaton's sister. She is the emissary to the Alpha pack. She could have told Deaton, and he will have told the pack."

"God I hate Deaton, the cryptic bastard." Stiles said in anger.

"Look Stiles, I'm not happy about this either, but it was bound to happen at some point. Maybe it's best to get it over with now so we can all move on." Lydia said.

"She's right." Jasper said. I know you still think about them, especially your father. I can feel the guilt you carry, for letting your father believe you are dead, maybe you can finally close that chapter in your life once and for all."

"Your supposed to be on my side." Stiles said. 

"I am babe, but I want you to be happy."

"I am happy."

"I know, but you could be so much happier if you had some closure."

"I agree." Peter said. "This could be for the best."